Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Anyone planning a bit of Geocaching this year?

• 14-01-2020 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭

Forum is empty for the past 2 years which is a pity. I have been neglecting the hobby the past year or so but hope to get back into it. Very few caches wehre I'm living now, nearest 6.7km

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Is this still an activity?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Gobb

Actually just starting to get into it. Been looking for a way to keep my mind focused on staying sober, and getting outside more.

I haven't gone out to find any yet, but I've been reading and watching a lot of YT videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

YT will do that alright :)
    Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Waterson

I love a bit of geocaching. Great time with the kids, get to pretend like they are treasure hunters. As they're only young I tend to find the cache first and when they're not looking I'll hide a small packet of Haribo near it so as to keep them interested!
    Can anyone recommend any particularly great caches?

Advertisement