Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach 20% off your next journey :)

• 20-02-2019 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Book before Friday 22nd February and get 20% off your next journey*

Discount Code: SPRING19

*Booking to be made before Friday 22nd Feb for travel between 20th Feb and 30th April 2019. Subject to availability.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Irishgirl2020

Anyone have a new discount code?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭aboarads231

I need a new code

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭aboarads231

pls inform me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

pls inform me, thanks

I'd appreciate a code too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Anyone have a new discount code?

Have you got a time machine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Alex Cohen

Me too. Love aircoach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Slightly off topic guys but need to get from Cork to Dublin Friday for a visa appointment, would prefer to drive and stay over but hotels are absolutely scandalous so it's looking like up and down in the one day.
    I've used aircoach before and it's a great service but I noticed GoBe popped up aswel when I was searching.

For anyone here who's used both which would you recommend in relation to comfort, charging points, toilets, journey length and drop off point in Dublin?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

I started to use GoBe more. Can book online on the same day. Student rates. Loyalty programme (every 10 trips free). Comfort/USB/Charging points are just as the aircoach - depends which model bus you get! They have live chat online and they are super helpful on it - change your ticket times for free. They have limited overnight journeys.
    Journey times and pick up/drop off points are pretty much the same.
    The GoBus also lets people off at Heuston which is helpful for some who want to get the Luas. I also had a very charismatic driver who brought me home for Christmas and had us all laughing on the way home! Little things!
    Slightly off topic guys but need to get from Cork to Dublin Friday for a visa appointment, would prefer to drive and stay over but hotels are absolutely scandalous so it's looking like up and down in the one day.
    I've used aircoach before and it's a great service but I noticed GoBe popped up aswel when I was searching.

For anyone here who's used both which would you recommend in relation to comfort, charging points, toilets, journey length and drop off point in Dublin?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 guaps

looking for discount code for aircoach also please

Advertisement