Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bass Lessons in Waltons - Any Good???

• 14-09-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at taking the bass lessons in Waltons.
    Just wondering has anyone had bass lessons there, if so what were they like?

I would be a pretty good bass player but i think i've gotten as good as i'm going to on my own. I've no problem keeping time, reading tabs and playing about 99% of songs i try. But i'm useless at theory and slap bass.

Also, Is there anyone else people have used who they thought were really good.

Any advise would be great.

Cheers,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

waltons! :O it's a fair bit of money to splash out for just theory and a bit of work going into your slap technique... get a private teacher!

pm me if you can't find one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

Theres a guy in coolock named Bill Bergin who is an excellent teacher. I went to him for a while, PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

thanks guys,

How much does Bill Bergin cost and how long does each lesson last.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

well when i went to him he was 20 euro an hour, but well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

I'll second Bill Bergin. Great player.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 knockmark

any bass teachers livin near town on the south side??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I'm looking for bass lessons as well. I live in Kildare, can anyone help me out? Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Please don't drag up old posts. Here is the thread you need:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054892511

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement