Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

dentist in sligo

Options
  • 31-08-2008 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

anybody recommend a kind friendly dentist in sligo town ? need to go to one soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Patrick O'Connor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

My dentist is Tania MacHale in Wine Street. Number for her is 0719162622.

Have always found her to be very friendly. And if they can't get you into her they'll schedule you with another dentist. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Dr. Fitzgerald on Wine St. Lovely fella. I hate dentist's and can't stand being in the room with them or have them anywhere near me (Past experiences on medical shceme)

Really nice dentist. Talks to you and not at you. Wouldn't go to any other dentist personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Brendan Flanagan on Wine Street. 0719160953

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Seconded Maurice Fitzgerald..

.. really sound down to earth guy and wouldn't go to any other dentist either.

Phone number: 071 9143927

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

CSC wrote: »
    Patrick O'Connor.

Oh he's luvverly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 foleyc

thanks for your help, so many to choose from!! Any one have any dealings with the new smiles clinic in sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

No such thing. You need a streak of sadism to be a dentist:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

foleyc wrote: »
    thanks for your help, so many to choose from!! Any one have any dealings with the new smiles clinic in sligo?

i heard they are very expensive? stick to the one you know and got recommenations for imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

CSC wrote: »
    Patrick O'Connor.

Also very well known Poker Player

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Damn you all and your feckin' dentist talk. Now I need to go and visit him.......:mad: owiee....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

magnumlady wrote: »
    Oh he's luvverly :D
    Patrick OConnor or yer man Steve in there are excellent to deal with and I wont go to anyone else however......

They have an in house hygienist that cost 70e a half hour so everyone I know who went in there got advised to see her rather than avail of the free teeth clean on the prsi although they do tell you you have an option you are kinda pushed towards the professional clean.

Advertisement