Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 for £22-Anker Powercore 3a 10400mAh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭tphase

Tony H wrote: »
    got mine this morning delivered by an post , ordered on the 27th
    ordered mine on the 27th as well. Emailed them, got a response in 30mins to confirm it was dispatched by standard delivery (I presume that means by post) and to wait a bit longer. They have to wait at least 15 days before they can file a claim for missing goods so I'll give it another few days but hopefully it's already waiting for me at home :D

Edit: 11/5 arrived...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭Ryath

Ryath wrote: »
    Ordered from .ie site and was shipped next day. Still no sign of it.

Just landed in my post box!

It's a nice size barely any bigger than an old duracell one I had that was only around 3000ma. Nice mesh bag with it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

Thank you for your enquiry, we can confirm your order was dispatched on the 26th April 2018.

Please could we ask that you allow a few more days as delivery is estimated to be 7-10 working days.

Your order has been sent with standard delivery, and not with any tracking or courier service on this occasion.

Our apologies are offered for any inconvenience being caused, we are confident your order will arrive shortly.

If you should have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Hopefully it's here soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭6541

update - Mine has arrived. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Mine is here too! Thank you OP.

First impressions are it's much smaller and lighter than expected making it more portable. On my other Anker powerbank the lights flash while it's charging but there's no flashing going on with this while plugged in. Are others finding the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

First impressions are it's much smaller and lighter than expected making it more portable. On my other Anker powerbank the lights flash while it's charging but there's no flashing going on with this while plugged in. Are others finding the same?

The lights flash in sequence while mine is being charged

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

The lights flash in sequence while mine is being charged

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭the perfect ten

Mine arrived this morning and the various lights flashed as it charged up. Just two lights came on when I plugged it in. Fully charged now and ready for action!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Edit....I think the lights go off when it's fully charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Mine arrived today and is definitely flashing while being charged...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭nc6000

I got mine earlier. The lights go off when it's fully charged. It says so in the little booklet which comes with it.

Thanks everyone. My lights don't flash while charging at all but it has successfully charged so I suppose I can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Anyone else still waiting for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

ianob7 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for delivery?
    yeah im still waiting, ordered the 26th april. :(
    hopefully monday-tues it arrives...
    me and you are on the same boat i guess. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭kaltz

Still waiting for mine. Dispatched on the 27th.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

My flashes too while charging, then on the last charge all 4 just stay on and then it goes off when fully charged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Still waiting for mine also, hoping to have them by the weekend for travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine, flashes when charging and when charged all 4 stay lit.

I contacted them about the non flashing seeing as the rest of you are all getting flashing lights. They said they'll replace it no problem. Can't fault that sort of customer service. I'm happy with that.
    Thanks everyone who answered. I'd rather not leave something plugged in for hours if it's not working 100% as it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Mine doesn't charge/light up if you leave the cable plugged into the output. The cables not connected to any device. Not sure if everyone elses does that. Lights up and flashes away if the cables not connected to the output.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,547 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Got mine today. Bloody hell, that was a ridiculous wait. The yoke has been charging for a few hours now, nearly full.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

tvercetti wrote: »
    Mine doesn't charge/light up if you leave the cable plugged into the output. The cables not connected to any device. Not sure if everyone elses does that. Lights up and flashes away if the cables not connected to the output.

LEDs flash/blink in sequence while charging. LEDs go out when fully charged.

When not in use, even with a cable plugged into the output, all LEDs are off.

LEDs will light when a charge is being drawn and indicate the amount of charge you have remaining. 4=100%, 3=75% etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Still nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Got mine in work yesterday ! Charging as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭the corpo

Got mine today, very pleased! Need a USB C cable for the Switch though, where's good locally for those?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Thanks OP! Got mine on Mon, have the 2nd one charging now!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭kaltz

Still waiting. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭opus

My one is currently with ParcelMotel so will probably show up tomorrow in a locker close-by.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭burkey2k0

Ordered mine on 26th April and still nothing. Anyone else in the same situation? Emailed last night asking for an update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭opus

Back again but at £15.99 for one this time round.

Advertisement