Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry Sale

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Only offers postal return to UK (paid for by you) on the forms, so no sorry don't know if can be returned in store.

Just got an email from customer support. You can return to any official Superdry store in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Only offers postal return to UK (paid for by you) on the forms, so no sorry don't know if can be returned in store.

Just got an email from customer support. You can return to any official Superdry store in Ireland.

With just the email as a receipt? Any limit on number of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

anyone know if the vouchers are still available? or does anyone have any spare? Love the superdry jackets wouldnt mind another one. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

cronos wrote: »
    With just the email as a receipt? Any limit on number of days?

From the email:

"You can take your item to any official Superdry store in Republic of Ireland, you will need to take with you your invoice that was sent on email as your proof of purchase and they will be able to offer an exchange, refund or a store credit note. (It may be worth phoning ahead if you need to travel to check they have the item required if you want an exchange http://www.superdry.com/stores )."

I'm not sure what the timeline is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Snipp wrote: »
    form fitting? maybe if you have narrow clavicles, no shoulders and a narrow back this might be true. In my experience however, any typically shapped man will have to size up

You must be skinny fat or have a hunchback of Notre Dam like physique. Their average looking form fitting clothes look fantastic on my perfectly chiselled physique.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

You must be skinny fat or have a hunchback of Notre Dam like physique. Their average looking form fitting clothes look fantastic on my perfectly chiselled physique.

Skinny fat? Is that some sort of anorexic beer belly hybrid?

mrcheez wrote: »
    Skinny fat? Is that some sort of anorexic beer belly hybrid?

Mrcheez, you're on the money there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Are they doing the vouchers again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Back on again with 50% off a lot of boots and shoes! I just spent a nice few quid on new clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Folks, you need to check out their eBay Store. Way cheaper than their online or high Street stores.

Official store, proper stock. Some is overstock, some says factory seconds but most is brand new proper stuff.

As of typing this these over 11,000 items for sale.

I've bought stuff for a few years from it using a mixture of PW and PM to get cheaper delivery.

PayPal refunded my return costs two days ago, got refund from Superdry already. Very efficient.

I'm also over 30 and not shaped like a model. I'm a 42s in a suit or 16 in a shirt. Wear L jackets, XL shirts xl polo shirts and L tshirts from them. Not brave enough to get my body into their jeans , lol.

My superdry jacket is €120 in their Limerick store, marked as £89.99 on the tag and I got it for £38.99 on the eBay store. Got two shirts for £25, one being given as a Christmas present and getting the other one for myself. Tshirts are about £11, €28 in irish shops. Polo shirts vary but as low as £16 usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Have you a link to the ebay store?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Superdry ebay store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

The sale this year is pretty poor. Not really much there and not much of a discount. Everything was 20% off a few weeks ago with a promo code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Anyone know when NorthFace start their sale?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cheers for the update. Picked up a few bits

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

vicwatson wrote: »
    Superdry ebay store

Like he said ^^ :D

Or for those without a search engine:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Superdry+Ebay+Store

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Berty wrote: »
    Like he said ^^ :D

Or for those without a search engine:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Superdry+Ebay+Store

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Shipping seems expensive to me. Are people using PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Thanks for your help.

Berty wrote: »
    Folks, you need to check out their eBay Store. Way cheaper than their online or high Street stores.

Official store, proper stock. Some is overstock, some says factory seconds but most is brand new proper stuff.

As of typing this these over 11,000 items for sale.

I've bought stuff for a few years from it using a mixture of PW and PM to get cheaper delivery.

PayPal refunded my return costs two days ago, got refund from Superdry already. Very efficient.

I'm also over 30 and not shaped like a model. I'm a 42s in a suit or 16 in a shirt. Wear L jackets, XL shirts xl polo shirts and L tshirts from them. Not brave enough to get my body into their jeans , lol.

My superdry jacket is €120 in their Limerick store, marked as £89.99 on the tag and I got it for £38.99 on the eBay store. Got two shirts for £25, one being given as a Christmas present and getting the other one for myself. Tshirts are about £11, €28 in irish shops. Polo shirts vary but as low as £16 usually.
    cronos wrote: »
    Shipping seems expensive to me. Are people using PM?

giphy.gif

:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

:rolleyes:

Didn't see that post, but thank you for that eloquent helpful response.

• Advertisement

So I purchased an item from the Superdry ebay store using Parcel Motel. However the item does not fit and I want to return it. Has anyone gone through the process of returning a Superdry Ebay Store item and can help out please?

I do see this link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Superdry-Store/Returns.html which says to return to Superdry ebay Store Returns, (c/o Clipper Logistics), The Duke, Wellington Road, Burton, DE14 2AB. Don't know if I need to do anything else though. It mentions a return form inside the package, not sure if I still have it. So would I send an email to someone. If I try to use the Return button on ebay it asks me to print a royal mail thing for money which wouldn't be of any use for me I'm afraid.

Update: Wait I think I found the form http://ebaykit02.esp-digital3.com/clients/00029superdry/profile/returns2016.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 43,759 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ To be honest, you may as well try and sell it on Adverts before losing money on posting it back.

Basq wrote: »
    ^ To be honest, you may as well try and sell it on Adverts before losing money on posting it back.

Anyone on here want it? Could you collect it at Samuel Beckett Bridge? I'd sell for it's value of 50 euro, tags still on it. Alternatively if you want to buy and pay for postage.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/New-Mens-Superdry-Hudson-Fairisle-Henley-Black-Twist/401431812181?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=671072270858&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Size XXL

I rang one of the Superdry stores in Dublin hoping they would accept returns. However it appears they do not. If anyone else has tried that and succeeded I'd be interested to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Not sure if it's as good as the outlet but some bargains to be had on the Next website.

http://www.next.ie/en/shop/issale-ies/brand-superdry#1_0

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭puma90

Just went into an Irish superdry store to return something. The girl said they don't do returns of online items in-store but she could do it over the phone. So she did that..but I've got no confirmation of anything. She said the money would be back in my account in a few days??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭BandMember

Anyone ever tried to return stuff from an online purchase? I've checked their website, but the terms and conditions seem a bit unclear. If, for example, I don't like the product when I receive it (as in it looks different in reality compared to the website), can I receive it for a full refund or do I just get a "credit note"? Are returns free?

BandMember wrote: »
    Anyone ever tried to return stuff from an online purchase? I've checked their website, but the terms and conditions seem a bit unclear. If, for example, I don't like the product when I receive it (as in it looks different in reality compared to the website), can I receive it for a full refund or do I just get a "credit note"? Are returns free?

Yes, multiple times. Full refund through original payment method so bring your card.

Advertisement