Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Create and Craft Alternative

• 15-10-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭

Basically after years of ordering from the site my Ma and mostly me have had enough. The latest and last issue was one item of a six item order only arriving since August. It took numerous phone calls (costing around €12), emails and Facebook comments to get a refund.

So I am looking for a shop here or an ebay/amazon seller or a site here or in the Uk that sells what the Create and Craft Tv channel have. I know about inspiring ideas in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, but that has limited stock and isn’t cheap.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

There's a thread here

I used to use FredAldous.co.uk shipping depends on size of order. Best to shop around but that thread will get you started I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Gormal wrote: »
    There's a thread here

I used to use FredAldous.co.uk shipping depends on size of order. Best to shop around but that thread will get you started I think.

Thanks for the site and the thread , ill have a look now :)

Advertisement