Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus in Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭adaminho

MarkR wrote: »
    No rumours about outbreaks please.

Why? What did you get up to :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

adaminho wrote: »
    Why? What did you get up to :pac:

Look, the inflatable farmyard menagerie was there when I moved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ChewBerecca

8 cases of the 123 declared over two days are Limerick, with 11 in Clare also (Rte news as source, cant link the article on the phone for some reason).

Really really hope people keep their heads screwed on over the bank holiday and we don't see these multiply.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

8 cases of the 123 declared over two days are Limerick, with 11 in Clare also (Rte news as source, cant link the article on the phone for some reason).

Really really hope people keep their heads screwed on over the bank holiday and we don't see these multiply.

We will have to wait a few days to see if this is a trend or just a backlog due to delays in testing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

The last few times I was in Tesco Roxboro very few were wearing masks , this morning everyone up there was wearing a mask .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

jonski wrote: »
    The last few times I was in Tesco Roxboro very few were wearing masks , this morning everyone up there was wearing a mask .

I was in Dunnes in the Parkway on Saturday. Only saw about 3 people without masks the whole way from the car and back. A month ago, it was 50/50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I definitely see far more masks in the city area in the last 10 days but any time I'm in small shops in county towns & villages, very few locals seem to be wearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,993 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

I definitely see far more masks in the city area in the last 10 days but any time I'm in small shops in county towns & villages, very few locals seem to be wearing them.

I'm guilty of not wearing one to my local shop if I pop in for a pint of milk or bread. Wear a mask, when I do the weekly shop, If I'm in town or at the hardware store

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Same in some of the local shops in Raheen. It should make no difference if its your weekly or convenience shop. Just wear a mask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭ Moses Raspy Safari

Mc Love wrote: »
    Same in some of the local shops in Raheen. It should make no difference if its your weekly or convenience shop. Just wear a mask

My local shop in Raheen is better than any Tesco / Dunnes etc I've been in for mask wearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

couple of confirmed cases from lads living in Clare and playing for Cratloe GAA club that were at the Killkee thing last week, this could run rampant.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

What Kilkee thing is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Poorside wrote: »
    couple of confirmed cases from lads living in Clare and playing for Cratloe GAA club that were at the Killkee thing last week, this could run rampant.

jaysus good luck trying to contact trace that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭banie01

MarkR wrote: »
    What Kilkee thing is that?

A fairly big gathering on the beach and at the bandstand.

dashoonage wrote: »
    jaysus good luck trying to contact trace that one.

That will be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Totally irresponsible parents should be held account for their children's behaviour

Source? I severely doubt it’s true... Cratloe U18 Football played as late as Wednesday night, losing to Parteen.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
    What does them playing an u18 game have anything to do with it as both are well over 18 and only got the results today?

Poorside wrote: »
    Straight from the horse's mouth.
    What does them playing an u18 game have anything to do with it as both are well over 18 and only got the results today?

You mentioned Kilkee, most people in Kilkee were underage. The club themselves say there's only one case by the way...

Ee03IqCX0AEV-uE?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

The lad at the local offie asked me 'had I a mask?' I said no and are you still going to serve me? Got 2 bottles of red.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Locke Bar zero social distanceing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

bigpink wrote: »
    Locke Bar zero social distanceing

Inside as well?

YFlyer wrote: »
    Inside as well?

Wasn't in there just walk past it every day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

bigpink wrote: »
    Wasn't in there just walk past it every day

So you have no idea if they are doing social distancing properly then? They can't control what happens out on the street.

So you have no idea if they are doing social distancing properly then? They can't control what happens out on the street.

Would they not be required to control the area with there tables?
    It's packed there just like a pre Covid good weather day

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

+19 is in the last seven days no? 3 today. Not great either way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

+19 is in the last seven days no? 3 today. Not great either way :(

Yes 7 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

kilburn wrote: »
    Totally irresponsible parents should be held account for their children's behaviour

Those parents are not capable of managing their own behaviour, let alone their children's behaviour....:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement