Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Larry David: Curb Your Enthusaism

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I see what you're talking about

CYE has now got its own board at BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?x=y&board=bbcfour.cinemaanddrama&sort=Te&state=threads

Oooh I see that.

Dont no whether to join and come addicted:p

Hope it doesnt degenerate like SPE!!

--
    BTW, Look at this...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?thread=%3Cmod.1046178805-8546.25%40forum3.thdo.bbc.co.uk%3E&find=%3Cmod.1046178805-8546.25%40forum3.thdo.bbc.co.uk%3E&board=bbcfour.cinemaanddrama&sort=Te

Will it be on Channel 4??

I saw that too I'm confused now.
    There's no way it will turn out to be like The SPE as there's sensible people there

It got poor ratings on Wed night and mixed views on the CYE board most people liked it but there is always someone one person said it was like an American version of one foot in the grave I mean please.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

uggghhhh...

Noticed that on the Guardian Website here
    The first episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm on BBC4 was watched by just 41,000 viewers at 10.30pm while a second episode followed at 11pm, attracting only 19,000 viewers.

It was beaten by The Osbournes on MTV, which was watched by 374,000 viewers, and a Sex and the City repeat on the Paramount Comedy Channel, which attracted 69,000 viewers.

Is this not simply a case of the Channell doing poorly as oppossed to the show itself. I guarentee it would have been different figures if on bbc2 at the same time.

As I said in this thread already...
    Striking similarities bewteen CYE and Seinfeld in terms of its late night time slot:(

--
    LOL, One foot in the grave pfftt:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'm lucky enough to have BBC4, they've been overdosing us on CYE - last week they showed the Ted and Mary episode 3 times, and it is on again tomorrow night!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If anyone's really stuck for missing episodes, I have them all, and can send them for a minimal fee.

Of course, if it's considered 1ll333g0l to do so, I don't have any episodes, and woldn't dream of sending them.

Originally posted by pickarooney
    Of course, if it's considered 1ll333g0l to do so, I don't have any episodes, and woldn't dream of sending them.

That would be correct.

--
    Dont worry we're sorted this end;)

Originally posted by Cloud
    I'm lucky enough to have BBC4, they've been overdosing us on CYE - last week they showed the Ted and Mary episode 3 times, and it is on again tomorrow night!

You Lucky Boy :)

What do you think of the show?

TBH, It took me a while to get into- Just read a few of the posts at the start of the thread!

BTW, If you want to catch up on some info from Series 1 and 2, I did a little section on Seinwars about them url]www.seinwars.com/cye[/url

• Advertisement

Season 4 is suppossed to have started filming in March...
    according to the CYE Forum on HBO

http://boards.hbo.com/thread.jsp?forum=108&thread=1471&start=57&msRange=15

Bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Enthusiasm Curbed

Speaking of similarities to Kramer, Chet's shirt is very similar to Kramer's shirt at the beginning of The Robbery Seinfeld S1 E4.

Advertisement