Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail sign in page

• 09-11-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all, another strange one.
    I have windows xp and using Firefox.
    Just lately when I launch Firefox and go to my Hotmail there seems to be images and content missing from the first 'sign in' page. It is very bare looking but fortunately the area which shows my hotmail address and password area is still visible so I can still sign in as usual. My only concern is some day it might all dissapear and I won't be able to sign in:eek:.

Any thoughts would be most welcome. Thanks.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Hi all, another strange one.
    I have windows xp and using Firefox.
    Just lately when I launch Firefox and go to my Hotmail there seems to be images and content missing from the first 'sign in' page. It is very bare looking but fortunately the area which shows my hotmail address and password area is still visible so I can still sign in as usual. My only concern is some day it might all dissapear and I won't be able to sign in:eek:.

Any thoughts would be most welcome. Thanks.:cool:

Is 3 your internet provider?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

:(I should have known. Yes '3' is my beep service provider lol. :mad: Don't get me started!
    So I guess nothing to worry about.
    Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

:(I should have known. Yes '3' is my beep service provider lol. :mad: Don't get me started!
    So I guess nothing to worry about.
    Thanks for that.

no probs.
    If it goes completely go to 3 megathread or any of the 3 threads alot of people are having that problem and there are alot of solutions

Advertisement