Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Collie D wrote: »
    “Disgraceful, stopping people for tax and insurance”

Triple digit convictions and he thinks he’s being victimised.

He doesn't think he's being victimised. He's just playing the game and pissing off the Old Bill and sticking fingers up to authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

He doesn't think he's being victimised. He's just playing the game and pissing off the Old Bill and sticking fingers up to authority.

He kinda lost the plot a couple years ago.. started to kinda go off the head a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Possibly. But I doubt the Guards gave a ****e knowing he would likely be locked up until his court date.

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    He kinda lost the plot a couple years ago.. started to kinda go off the head a bit

Couple of years ago? He had 106 convictions back in 2013. Someone put up a link here to a Herald piece at the time.

Sounds like he was a young tearaway starting off joyriding and throwing petrol bombs through windows and shooting at garda and then being kidnapped and badly slashed and beaten by rivals. The usual stuff.

Pretty bad rap sheet from early days by the sounds of it. And bit much to be joyroiding and taking a chase at 36 years of age. He had brown on him as well when knicked.

Driving around in a car with one of the city's most infamous young gangsters and has heroin on him is just asking for trouble. How could things go wrong? Pretty stupid really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Serious question, but on the theme of isolation, where in the feck is Gerry Hutch?

To my knowledge it is now over 4 years since he has been seen in public.

When was the last verifiable attempted murder in that feud?

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    Possibly. But I doubt the Guards gave a ****e knowing he would likely be locked up until his court date.

Yea i agree. But they do it anyway. Wouldn't admit their alive half the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Serious question, but on the theme of isolation, where in the feck is Gerry Hutch?

There was talk he was in Holland, Turkey and than Lanzarote.

The last I seen about him was he was in Ireland the whole time.

Who knows the last attempted hit, there has been so many.

Being exiled was bad enough and now the double whammy of being forced into self isolation wherever he is it cant be happy time for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Watching this K thing

They really haven't a brain cell between them buying gear they can't account for

Who mentors these pups?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

local scrotes objected to the covid19 measures.
    Was a staff member they attacked. nothing much tbh bit overblown in the media tbh.
    they are junkie types rather than criminal .

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

How many lads would mr flashy have working for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

The Hutch is busy with his various Bus companies around the country !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Watching this K thing

They really haven't a brain cell between them buying gear they can't account for

Who mentors these pups?

Absolutely. If I was 'in the game' I'd be hiding my earnings way more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

He hasn't been seen for over 4 years,the Gardai are looking for him and you come on here genuinely trying to find an answer to his whereabouts,in all fairness man.

Deco Barry wrote: »
    He hasn't been seen for over 4 years,the Gardai are looking for him and you come on here genuinely trying to find an answer to his whereabouts,in all fairness man.

I'm fairly sure the guards know well where he is but are not in a position to charge him with the Regency.

I recall a Paul Williams article claiming Hutch had been recorded talking to the former SF councilor who waterboarded a man, with the recording apparently confirming his personal involvement. I can only assume it was inadmissible evidence, otherwise they would have taken him years ago.

Unless, of course, they will never charge him because it will expose whatever they covered up with the acquittal of his nephew, which was seemingly related to the suicide of the guard in Ballymun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Jizique wrote: »
    Any relation of Scott?

Brother

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Any relation of Scott?

Brother

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Any relation of Scott?

Brother

Any relation of Scott?

Brother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Any relation of Scott?

Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭airmax87

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Brother

hulk-hogan-696x392.jpg

cant believe i've been lurking since the old thread and this is all i have ever posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

airmax87 wrote: »
    hulk-hogan-696x392.jpg

cant believe i've been lurking since the old thread and this is all i have ever posted

😂😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

That's 5 brothers then.

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Esel wrote: »
    That's 5 brothers then.

Quintuplets

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

What or who is flashys kinahan connection? Is it an uncle or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What or who is flashys kinahan connection? Is it an uncle or something?

Flashy's uncle is Jay O Connor.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Flashy's uncle is Jay O Connor.

Cousin was it not?

Seems the son is in the family business and all now.

https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man-20-jailed-over-1400-cannabis-found-in-shed-38830651.html

There seems to be a few lads with familiar surnames in Blanch knocking around now in the Canada Goose brigade (i.e. sons of deceased men who were running amok 15 years ago)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement