Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problem Neighbours

• 29-07-2020 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi sorry to reactivate this thread but yes im in this position. I'm sure lots will say mind ur own business but here goes.

10yrs ago i moved into a private estate for the last 2/3 years tenant beside me has been working in a pub entertaining her clients afterwards in estate and her house. As recently as this week I have contacted the agency over this estate. She has cars coming and going along with fools dragged in with her her current fool parked threateningly beside my car. Im at my wits end as her flat was thrashed and agency fixed blanked me after requesting me to email again . Problem unresolved matter of time before guards are embroiled. I prefer to mind my own business thanks but when every night different cars and this fool parking threatening only matter of time before rows from me the innocent one.

Has anyone else been in this position?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

ravenrant1 wrote: »
    Hi sorry to reactivate this thread but yes im in this position. I'm sure lots will say mind ur own business but here goes.

10yrs ago i moved into a private estate for the last 2/3 years tenant beside me has been working in a pub entertaining her clients afterwards in estate and her house. As recently as this week I have contacted the agency over this estate. She has cars coming and going along with fools dragged in with her her current fool parked threateningly beside my car. Im at my wits end as her flat was thrashed and agency fixed blanked me after requesting me to email again . Problem unresolved matter of time before guards are embroiled. I prefer to mind my own business thanks but when every night different cars and this fool parking threatening only matter of time before rows from me the innocent one.

You'd probably been better starting your own thread.

That aside, you can make a third party complaint to the RTB for anti-social behaviour. The LL / Agency will have to deal with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

You'd probably been better starting your own thread.

That aside, you can make a third party complaint to the RTB for anti-social behaviour. The LL / Agency will have to deal with that.
    Good luck with the RTB they will do next to noting for you they are useless. I have had dealings with them unfortunately.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

Thread split.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Pelezico

Graham wrote: »
    Mod Note

Thread split.

My advice is to move. This issue will come to dominate your life and mental wellbeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

10yrs ago i moved into a private estate
    Did you buy, or do you rent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It sounds like she's a prostitute, running a brothel. Could you just report it to the Garda? They'd be quick enough to investigate.

Advertisement