Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I’ll have the kettle on for the new arrivals :D

Ahh brilliant I'm parched :pac:

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol !
    At least you said it right !
    I made the mistake of calling it a spit roast on a different thread one night :o

Lesson learnt :D

Ah that phrase was just hijacked Mam!

Rotisserie is the posh phrase.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah that phrase was just hijacked Mam!

Rotisserie is the posh phrase.:D

Lol , I know !
    It was on the BB thread and it was the Urban Dictionary definition they thought I meant , and I hadn't a clue what they were on about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Lol !
    At least you said it right !
    I made the mistake of calling it a spit roast on a different thread one night :o

Lesson learnt :D

Memories Mam :D:D:D

I’m sitting laughing at the thoughts of the upside down chicken :pac:

Memories Mam :D:D:D

I’m sitting laughing at the thoughts of the upside down chicken :pac:

Ah girlie , fun times , lot's of laughs and misunderstandings , best threads ever :D

The chicken , poor kids must have thought it was a boney fecker :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Ah girlie , fun times , lot's of laughs and misunderstandings , best threads ever :D

In fairness, I could see my lot making the same mistake in a few years :D

I miss the BB thread :(
    Gifs, laughs and killing things with fire :D

Sitting reminiscing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And greasy. Very greasy!:D

In fairness, I could see my lot making the same mistake in a few years :D

I miss the BB thread :(
    Gifs, laughs and killing things with fire :D

Sitting reminiscing now.

Deco's undercover job at the house , Rylan often saying things we'd said on the thread , what time.does it start ?:D
    Miss it too Harleen :(

Sitting here after taking off my shoes , then realising I may put them back on to go park in the car ... head like a sieve .

Oh , Harleen and G , and everyone that wants to know , new Alphabet Sheep thread set up :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've only heard of a bb gun, I am still a cleaning grem so far but there is tea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I am in bed, slightly sore tummy. Looking forward to having no major plans tomorrow, I’m getting too used to not having work!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lovely 12km run this evening, absolutely loved it.

Just had a shower & shave, now sitting here with a beer to help reset the body clock after yesterdays 24 hour shift (which are actually closer to 30 hours).

I'd love to have a fire going, but Ruby is terrified of it but have the heating on instead.. Summer eh!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Nice and early to bed. There may be snoring tonight.

Nice and early to bed. There may be snoring tonight.

Before you start snoring , how's Mrs Bones ?
    And your shoulder ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Before you start snoring , how's Mrs Bones ? And your shoulder ?

Ah she's grand thanks Mam. On the home straight now. I don't envy her though!

Shoulder is sound. I should probably be doing physio to get it proper but for now I'm happy enough with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m loving 90 day fiancé and can’t wait for 90 day fiancé the other way :)

Now couchside watching 90 day live

Ah she's grand thanks Mam. On the home straight now. I don't envy her though!

Shoulder is sound. I should probably be doing physio to get it proper but for now I'm happy enough with it.

Ah that's great news , hopefully the time left flies by :)
    Glad shoulder is ok too , now , off to snoreland with you :D

Auto , watching that too :)

Work.
    Long night ahead......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You should be almost there now Bubbly, hope it was an ok night for you.
    I’m just about to get up and get this show on the road. I took off my eye makeup last night and was shook at the state of my eyes. Looked like I’d smeared mascara all down my face but I hadn’t. Need to start trying to sleep more

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lovely 12km run this evening, absolutely loved it.
    I envy you with this ability, I go to the gym out of necessity not desire.
    reset the body clock after yesterdays 24 hour shift (which are actually closer to 30 hours).
    My maximum legal day is 16 hours which can be an absolute killer, so how on earth can you do 24-30 hours and still be effective?

I am the worst first class passenger ever, I remember the lights of London as we took off, then I snored until the descent pressurisation change woke me up.

My company is vigorously working on improving their inflight service, First Class has a Chef (real chef not dressed up one), a Butler, a service assistant and then a flight attendant, all of whom are there to deliver an excellent service.

I snored through the whole thing :)

Mutt is happy that I'm home with his new treats, he is worse than customs for inspecting my bags.

• Advertisement

Listening to a 98FM playback, where a guy is talking about the impact on his 4 kids on living in a hotel.......

Are we allowed to ask why he had FOUR kids if he couldnt support them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Sunshine my only sunshine you make happy when skies are grey....

Morning all

Folks it's miserable out there, sky on the ground drizzle and cool #sake

Still I have the most important task of the day taken care of :)

Kitchen with coffee even the sparrows are sheltering somewhere :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wondering where I can get my passport photos taken at this hour, I’m unable to run away from my problems at short notice currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Oh what a wonderful day it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a wet and miserable looking day out there. But no work. So a day of glorious nothingness awaits.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What on earth am I doing awake? Bloody cold here today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Had a busy morning at the coalface since 7.30, taking it handy for the next few hours, should get out of here early afternoon, so going to call to the bookies on way home and sit in front of the tv for the evening watching the racing, miserable weather good for nothing else. Won €25 yesterday to add to the holiday fund so want to keep it rolling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deskside with tae

Janey folks it's the middle of June, it's 9 degrees outside it's grey and raining, stove lit the last couple of nights.

Only for regular laughs and giggles with a good friend I'd be lost.

Come on weather give us a break

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from an enjoyable fishing session and about to have a mug, or two, of strong hot java and a feed of biscuits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch having a big bowl of porridge. Went for a nap and had the weirdest dreams, feeling a bit groggy now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement