Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Made enchiladas with plenty of veg, I was ravenous when I started - so banged a ever handy chilli from the freezer into the micro.

The enchiladas can be had for dinner tomo , extra portions for the freezer !!

Can't thank my mother enough for teaching me to overcook & freeze portions !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

ArtyC wrote: »
    Can't thank my mother enough for teaching me to overcook & freeze portions !!

This! Absolutely. So handy to have extra food in the freezer!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sour cream and onion pringles

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got lazy and went to the chipper. Qtr pounder and chips :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Riiiiiice Krispies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

toast, butter , home made blackberry jam..... coffee.. mince pie...Debating re lunch as this being shopping week I have a plethora of fresh produce.. Kitchen looks like a harvest festival;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

I pigged out so badly yesterday but one of the things I had was a Milano’s thin base pizza. I have not had one in ages , I though it was much nicer than I remember. I don’t know if their quality has improved or I was just so hungry it tasted better !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Trying to counter my qtr pounder from last night ^^^ so having the ol porridge with blueberries healthy breakfast :pac:

Kippers and sprouts... Had a couple of packets in the freezer, reduced in tesco a while back...Love it when the place is full of food as today.

Chips and a cappuccino in Supermac’s. Planning on cooking for the Mammy tonight, I wanna make one of the dishes she makes and see what she thinks of the way I make it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mrs G had a WWs Chicken Tikka Massala. Little G. had a roast chicken breast and chips. I had a beer, but I'm planning on a steak n chips later with McDonnells curry sauce over it.

Poor Mrs G is still struggling with a cough that is tearing the life out of her. Doc wasn't very helpful but we're hoping the steroids and antibiotics eventually help. Her appetite is okay though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

beef and vegtable soup with rolls,few snacks later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm not religious in the slightest but almost always gravitate to cooking fish on a Friday:) . Baked lemon sole with roast asparagus, tomatoes and garlic and mashed sweet potatoes plus a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

scrambled egg on toast and a cuppa tea

Shepherds pie, made by my own fair hand! It was delicious, and my mam was very impressed too. I’m proud, so here’s pic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Shepherds pie, made by my own fair hand! It was delicious, and my mam was very impressed too. I’m proud, so here’s pic :D

That looks absolutely delicious! I love shepherds pie, must make it soon again.:)

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Looks Great. Always better next day too. Cut it open and take a snap of the inside.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

BLT and a ham, tomato and cheese sambo today with yogurt for breakie.
    Might knock open some drinks later. it's been a looooong day.
    Lemon sole and shepherd's pie sound lovely girls :)

BLT and a ham, tomato and cheese sambo today with yogurt for breakie.
    Might knock open some drinks later. it's been a looooong day.
    Lemon sole and shepherd's pie sound lovely girls :)

Had a BLT for brunch today. Second one this week. Bought some thick rashers today for more BLTs tomorrow. Had Golden Wonder Cheese n Onion on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Had a BLT for brunch today. Second one this week. Bought some thick rashers today for more BLTs tomorrow. Had Golden Wonder Cheese n Onion on the side.

The only thing with mine was the tomato was over ripe but I ate it anyway then I went and got some fresher ones for my sambo and the difference was unreal. Nice and juicy.

• Advertisement

Time for a refreshment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,353 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A warm hunk of bread, fresh out oven, crunchy on outside, soft in center. Slathered with butter - oh the comfort!

Didnt look ideal (over-rose), but after not having baked bread in yonks, happy to take taste over looks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deja Boo wrote: »
    A warm hunk of bread, fresh out oven, crunchy on outside, soft in center. Slathered with butter - oh the comfort!

Didnt look ideal (over-rose), but after not having baked bread in yonks, happy to take taste over looks!

*licks lips*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Batch bread, mayo, mustard & turkey, bag of buffalo & wine.... Hate eating so late but just home from work , this is a rare weekend off so I'll staying up past bedtime if the wine allows

Deja Boo wrote: »

I'll dream about that later!

usual small fry breakfast and coffee.. Cats had delicious raw chicken ...

Old el passo wraps with fryed diced chicken,onions and added flavouring and sauce,all put in to the wraps then coated in shredded cheese and in to the oven for 10 mins,the tank is full and it was purely delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just had a sharing bag of meanies...all to myself :D
    Now having smarties. Gonna feel soooo sick. Ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I've had a whole pizza and some wine. I got the hiccups thank god they're gone.

Don't know how I'll keep my eyes open the rest of this movie :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pizza, potatoes and peas for dinner

Advertisement