Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭brevity

And yet her kids were still in school uniforms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ Carly Important Kiln

This was already after taking place before she went to the cop shop. Did she think this wouldn't come to the public's attention after her stunt?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Let's see how much coverage it gets on Six One, Today FM, Newstalk etc.

This thief was never off the blood telly a few weeks back :rolleyes:

Get Miriam to ask her about this...... not a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Effects wrote: »
    You do when you have seven kids to clothe cause the guberment aren't doing their jobs right!

I don't know how the guberment could do their jobs more 'right'.

DpKwuTuX4AEjr3w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

This was already after taking place before she went to the cop shop. Did she think this wouldn't come to the public's attention after her stunt?

I don't think she thinks very hard about much. And it's never her fault anyway. It'll surely be explained away as having to put clothes on her kids backs as the government won't help her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Leave her alone shur 50k in benefits per annum is on the headline for fook sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ Trinity Nutritious Architect

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She put up no Facebook message about her morning just one's about Peter Casey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Anyone know what her real name is?

• Advertisement

Effects wrote: »
    I don't think she thinks very hard about much. And it's never her fault anyway. It'll surely be explained away as having to put clothes on her kids backs as the government won't help her.

She probably thought this would slip under the radar given how much publicity she got elsewhere, with 38 convictions or 39 now, 2 for theft in 1 year, no wonder she won't get a council house, they do vetting checks, or at least they do on the settled community.

2smiggy wrote: »
    don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed to be honest.

Blunt as fcuk!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

One of her mates in on facebook says "How is this in the papers? This isn't a news story. I'm sorry they're targeting you" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

She probably thought this would slip under the radar given how much publicity she got elsewhere, with 38 convictions or 39 now, 2 for theft in 1 year, no wonder she won't get a council house, they do vetting checks, or at least they do on the settled community.

No, she just doesn't give a f*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

topper75 wrote: »

DpKwuTuX4AEjr3w.jpg

With that "salary" you'd think she'd be able to afford to rob from Brown Thomas.

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Anyone know what her real name is?

Elizabeth McCarthy? :confused:

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Culture, Boss!

Boom_Bap wrote: »

She knows the do-gooder muppets will have her back no matter what she does. Tinkers know a fool once they spot one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

She really has an ironic surname.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

Well at least she's experienced in sleeping in garda stations, I hope they kept her place nice and warm for her .

• Advertisement

The state robs Margaret, and Margaret robs Penneys

The near €52k a year clearly ain't enough.

What will she do from next year when welfare increases and baby number 8 arrives, that was mentioned in some of her previous interviews that she is meant to have baked cake number 8 with Johnny

The near €52k a year clearly ain't enough.

What will she do from next year when welfare increases and baby number 8 arrives, that was mentioned in some of her previous interviews that she is meant to have baked cake number 8 with Johnny

Is he out, or did he stick it out between the bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

topper75 wrote: »

DpKwuTuX4AEjr3w.jpg

Her response to the breakdown of her income above:
    So this is wat they do wen u shame them by telling the truth 😠 I stick by wat i said and i dont expect anything from this goverment. Do they really think that a fiver is gonna make much of a differnce? What have the done to change the housing crises? Nuting thats wat nutin coz there not capeable of changing it. They dont wanna change it. So cllr paddy mc **** i call ya ur good for nothing and the people u work for are good for nothing!!!

Gravelly wrote: »
    Is he out, or did he stick it out between the bars?

He got out shortly after the story broke, he wasn't in very long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

For christ sake if you're gonna Rob clothes at least go to a better establishment than pennys.

Penny’s don’t use tags Brown Thomas do she may be stupid but she’s not that stupid.

He got out shortly after the story broke, he wasn't in very long.

He's been in long enough at least 8 times.

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    she may be stupid but she’s not that stupid.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭brevity

All rights and no responsibilities. Some nerve tbh.

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Penny’s don’t use tags Brown Thomas do she may be stupid but she’s not that stupid.

Never thought of that.
    Probably also a factor that a mad tinker-looking head wouldn't draw much notice in Penny's, but would probably have a security guard walking around behind you in BT's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,748 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Fozzydog3 wrote: »
    Well at least she's experienced in sleeping in garda stations, I hope they kept her place nice and warm for her .
    You honestly think they are going to lock her up?
    38 previous offences..... Probation..... Ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement