Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

pob1 wrote: »
    I will take the Glaz mini if you still have it.

Yep still here. I'll drop you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Yep still here. I'll drop you a pm.

I don't suppose you have any decent mods for sale? preferably 21700 batt mods? My Evdilo is finally giving in, the 510 has come loose, so I have the 4 batts I had for that spare.

I don't suppose you have any decent mods for sale? preferably 21700 batt mods? My Evdilo is finally giving in, the 510 has come loose, so I have the 4 batts I had for that spare.

Cagey I don't have any 21700 mods atm,mostly a mix of single and dual 18650's.

Cagey I don't have any 21700 mods atm,mostly a mix of single and dual 18650's.

No probs, anything that might interest me? I've asked about the GT Argus up for sale on the previous page but got no answer, also the Drag 2 plat kit, replied to the post last week, still no answer, seller has been on line :confused: Just looking for something neat and reliable, nothing special really. I do have some 18650 they're couple year old at this stage though have been re-wrapped. Can always get more

No probs, anything that might interest me? I've asked about the GT Argus up for sale on the previous page but got no answer, also the Drag 2 plat kit, replied to the post last week, still no answer, seller has been on line :confused: Just looking for something neat and reliable, nothing special really. I do have some 18650 they're couple year old at this stage though have been re-wrapped. Can always get more

Cagey I have 2x vsticking dual 18650, Asmodus Lustro dual, Innokin Kroma R single, 2 x Aspure Mixx single and Ambition mods Hera single also. All 18650,all in good solid order,boxed etc. If anything grabs your attention gimme a shout. About 20 spots for any of them including postage etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Cagey I have 2x vsticking dual 18650, Asmodus Lustro dual, Innokin Kroma R single, 2 x Aspure Mixx single and Ambition mods Hera single also. All 18650,all in good solid order,boxed etc. If anything grabs your attention gimme a shout. About 20 spots for any of them including postage etc.

Hey Doc. I'll take an Aspire Mixx of you if there's one going. Looking for a small mod. I have 4 new 18350s I wouldn't mind trying in a regulated mod

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Hey Doc. I'll take an Aspire Mixx of you if there's one going. Looking for a small mod. I have 4 new 18350s I wouldn't mind trying in a regulated mod

Hey Shino,no problem which would you prefer,black or ss?

Hey Shino,no problem which would you prefer,black or ss?

Black please. I'll have the black one please. Do you have my details or will I pm you ?

I'll take the Innokin Kroma R please, should be fine for my needs [also looks a nice neat mod] as I rarely vape above 60-70w these days, even rocking some single coil RTA [like the Destiny I got from you a while back, still going good] should be sweet on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I'll take the ss Aspire Mixx if still have it.

Have got any single coil tank that would match it?

• Advertisement

I'll take the ss Aspire Mixx if still have it.

Have got any single coil tank that would match it?

Single coil tanks I'd have would be a BP mods Pioneer mtl,dl kit available for it I believe, Kayfun Prime mtl, Dvarw dl fl restricted dl including extras, an Ofrf Gear Dl probably a tad short for the mixx.
    Some of those rta's could be labelled 'high end' but I'm not really using many rta's these days so I'm not selling any of them at 'high end' prices. If someone gets use from any of them then it's job done as far as I'm concerned.
    If anything there interests you let me know.

Single coil tanks I'd have would be a BP mods Pioneer mtl,dl kit available for it I believe, Kayfun Prime mtl, Dvarw dl fl restricted dl including extras, an Ofrf Gear Dl probably a tad short for the mixx.
    Some of those rta's could be labelled 'high end' but I'm not really using many rta's these days so I'm not selling any of them at 'high end' prices. If someone gets use from any of them then it's job done as far as I'm concerned.
    If anything there interests you let me know.

I'll take the Dvarw with it, meant to pick one up ages ago but stopped buying gear as I got bored with it.

Let me know how much and I'll send it on, I have your pp details from last sale.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

If still available I'll take both vsticking's, the lustro, & the Kizoku.
    Any other shiny's you wanna wave in front of me - now's the time (dual battery mods & single(or dual that can be single coiled) coil DL RTA)

Anyone have a Kelpie rta that they'd be willing to sell/trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Got a SS Kelpie I can spare

€15 inc post

Yeah if anyone has a decent mod going, let us know, hard to find solid used sellers lately

Everything arrived in perfect order,
    very happy with the setup.

Cheers Doc

Everything arrived in perfect order,
    very happy with the setup.

Cheers Doc

Excellent....Enjoy

Mixx arrived this morning. Perfect as always. Thanks Doc.

I have an Aspire Revvo sub ohm tank with 3 coils,spare glass tank and o rings etc. I've never used it so I can't say how it performs.
    5 euro to cover postage if anyone wants it.

GONE.

• Advertisement

I'll take that please doc,
    Will send it on when I got on the computer.

I'll take that please doc,
    Will send it on when I got on the computer.

Perfect

Sent that, should look good on the Mixx when I feel like blowing a few clouds.

Cheers doc

• Registered Users Posts: 14 the mahogeny gaspipe

I have a Revvo tank used once, would swap for an Axiom tank or easy rba

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Two 10ml Black Note Tobacco eLiquids for sale. Around 1/5 gone from each (see pics)

Around €8 each (see links) but I'll let both go for €14 (inlc. postage)

Black Note Prelude

b.jpg

Black Note Solo

a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Thebag

Single coil tanks I'd have would be a Dvarw dl fl restricted dl including extras

Hi Doc, I'd be interested in the Dvarw fl, how much would ye like for it and whats the chance its in black. Also I'm new to posting here, but I've been lurking for a while, so hellooo everybody.

- Just read back and saw that its gone :( you seem to have a lot of items going up, have ye anything else in the single coil banger category. RDA or RTA. DL preferably or RDL or OMTL (similar to the Gata) Ive got a full black ZQ Essent coming next week and looking to go all matchy matchy. Cheers

Tank arrived today,
    Cheers doc

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

120 ml Butterscotch Popcorn 3mg (salt nicotine) for €15 incl. postage, pm if anyone is interested. Thanks

m8051 wrote: »
    Hi lads, hope you are keeping well.

2- Drag 2 platinum Kit, box open but never used, like new €40

I should have come back to say I bought this and everything went swimmingly, Mod was as described, like new. Pleasure to deal with, sorry for late feedback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

I should have come back to say I bought this and everything went swimmingly, Mod was as described, like new. Pleasure to deal with, sorry for late feedback

Thanks @Thecageyone, regards.

Advertisement