Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laser engraving in Dublin?

• 25-02-2005 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

I wasn't sure the best board to post this but I thought someone might know here. I know of places that can take an image on computer and laser engrave it onto an object. Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that might do this?

TIA,
    Dogg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

theres a crowd called national pen who do laser engraving
    www.pens.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

there was a place in the square that did it.. not sure if they are still there, they were behind ticketmaster and did engravings onto crystal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Eric Murphy

My company provides a laser cutting and engraving service. Can you send me an image and tell me what is to be engraved?info@footprint.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

there's also a place called 'Gift' they are located in the Ilac Centre (in the moore street mall) and Blanchardstown centre ( outside cinema jacks and jones penneys)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

powerscourt centre in town on the 1st floor. they close for lunch as far as i can remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement