Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citylink Cork to Dublin

• 23-11-2007 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Do citylink have a cork to dub service, its not on there website, how long does it take and how ofetn does it run?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Not sure about City Link - dont think they do.
    But the air coach does. WWW.AIRCOACH.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 24,947 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Do citylink have a cork to dub service
    No!

Galway-Dublin-Dublin Airport! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

haha no Cork - Dublin for Citylink, I dare you to do the 8 or 9 hour Cork - Galway - Dublin though :D

I'm surprised they havent got a Cork - Dublin though. Dunno how good the Cork - Galway service is though - I've used it loads with no major problems but it was always empty (handful of people). They needed more advertising, plus their timetable on display at the bus-stop in Galway was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

haha no Cork - Dublin for Citylink, I dare you to do the 8 or 9 hour Cork - Galway - Dublin though :D

I'm surprised they havent got a Cork - Dublin though. Dunno how good the Cork - Galway service is though - I've used it loads with no major problems but it was always empty (handful of people). They needed more advertising, plus their timetable on display at the bus-stop in Galway was wrong.
    I hear its grand except for the traffic in limerick city, all will be grand though once the limerick tunnel is open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Its reasonably accurate for the Cork and Galway timetables, but any towns inbetween it was completly wrong. Plenty of people missed it because of that. I have seen drivers stopping at BE stops and harvesting people waiting for BE buses :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement