Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

FanadMan wrote: »
    It might have been time-limited. Luckily I got it when it was free.
    They usually last a couple of days, they are often posted in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Suckit wrote: »
    They usually last a couple of days, they are often posted in this thread.

It was posted 3/4 days ago. Might have been a few days old at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

stdidit wrote: »
    https://www.nandos.ie/signup-peri-post#

Free Nando's Peri Sauce when you sign up at this link, apparently. Be warned, website is quite slow, had to try a couple of times to submit the form.

I signed up for this OK on the day. Then about an hour ago I get the following from Nando's:

"Rumour has it you're in the market for a PERi-Present...

Well, these exclusive giveaways were reserved for people who are signed up to receive our emails. They're part of the Nando's family you see.

But, since you're clearly a fan and want to get your hands on the fiery stuff too, we're giving you the chance to get yourself a goody bag.

All you need to do is sign up below in the next 24 hours and we'll add you into the prize draw for some free PERi-PERi!

To make sure you don't miss out on anything special in the future, don't forget to opt in to receiving our emails!"

I couldn't really care about the bottle of sauce, but this is poor form.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Keedowah wrote: »
    I signed up for this OK on the day. Then about an hour ago I get the following from Nando's:

"Rumour has it you're in the market for a PERi-Present...

Well, these exclusive giveaways were reserved for people who are signed up to receive our emails. They're part of the Nando's family you see.

But, since you're clearly a fan and want to get your hands on the fiery stuff too, we're giving you the chance to get yourself a goody bag.

All you need to do is sign up below in the next 24 hours and we'll add you into the prize draw for some free PERi-PERi!

To make sure you don't miss out on anything special in the future, don't forget to opt in to receiving our emails!"

I couldn't really care about the bottle of sauce, but this is poor form.

Got the same email myself. Don't know what was more ironic, that I got that email after posting the "bargain" or that they emailed me asking me to sign up for their emails..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I got the same email this evening. No sign of free bottle yet.
    stdidit wrote: »
    Got the same email myself. Don't know what was more ironic, that I got that email after posting the "bargain" or that they emailed me asking me to sign up for their emails..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I got the same email this evening. No sign of free bottle yet.

Poor form by Nandos ! nowhere in the promotion it said it was for people who were subscribers of their emails !

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pedro6105

For all Xbox players Lego nijango Video game free on the Microsoft store for a few more hours.
    Usually 59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

pedro6105 wrote:
    For all Xbox players Lego nijango Video game free on the Microsoft store for a few more hours. Usually 59.99

Was free on PlayStation too but not sure if it's still available, worth checking though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

pedro6105 wrote: »
    For all Xbox players Lego nijango Video game free on the Microsoft store for a few more hours.
    Usually 59.99

Cheers. Downloading it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Poor form by Nandos ! nowhere in the promotion it said it was for people who were subscribers of their emails !

Got my Nandos bottle delivered by DPD on saturday

• Advertisement

My father got a call from a courier (he can't remember the name) today looking for my address. Only thing I can think of that could be delivered by a courier is my nandos sample.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Tandey

Big bottle?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭masterboy123

No sign of bottle here yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Tandey wrote: »
    Big bottle?

Standard size, comes with a few leaflets with meal ideas ect and nandos napkins and most bizarrely a brown nandos paper bag which I presume you'd get if getting a takeaway from them.

Standard size, comes with a few leaflets with meal ideas ect and nandos napkins and most bizarrely a brown nandos paper bag which I presume you'd get if getting a takeaway from them.

Exactly what was delivered to me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭otterj

any avery sticker samples going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭djdunny

Free Sky Q remote from Sky as seen on HUKD - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-sky-q-voice-remote-email-sky-vip-offer-3492566

I ordered on Thursday and it arrived this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

djdunny wrote: »
    Free Sky Q remote from Sky as seen on HUKD - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-sky-q-voice-remote-email-sky-vip-offer-3492566

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Darby_321

Ordered mine on monday and arrived today. Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Darby_321 wrote: »
    Ordered mine on monday and arrived today. Thanks for that

Me too, much appreciated and it's an updated remote so better than the first voice ones too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Irishder

DontBanMe wrote: »
    Me too, much appreciated and it's an updated remote so better than the first voice ones too!

is this finished now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Irishder wrote: »
    is this finished now?

Doesn't appear to be, I just ordered one there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Nice one. My new remote arrived today (plus free batteries). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Thanks for this, my new remote arrived Thursday. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Free Butlers tea or Americano on 3 App.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭kenyard

Easons 5 euro off voucher. Expires at midnight
    If someone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Free pot of Glenisk Quark 0%

Digital Coupon Link

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mrbrightside11

Free Coffee when you download the new Insomnia Treats App

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭djdunny

Just picked up a free €10 voucher for Elverys on the 3Plus app, not sure if its account specific but worth checking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Just picked up a free €10 voucher on the 3Plus app, not sure if its account specific but worth checking.

For Elverys :-)

Advertisement