Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Surplus Store

• 27-09-2010 4:35pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Am I right in saying that the Army Surplus Store in the city centre is on Sarsfield Street? Or is it still trading by that name?

I know the store is in the general vicinity of Henry Street, but I cant for the life of me remember its name or the exact street its on . . . just looking to get some contact details.

Anyone have any info? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭manna452121

LWR Cecil St across from ESB office.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Ah, thanks. And that trades as the Army Surplus Store then? I rang 11811 looking for the number but they didnt seem to have any record of the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

U.S Army Store

• Registered Users Posts: 51,062 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is also Radar Stores in Foxe's Bow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

U.S Bargain Store is on 13 Cecil Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭manna452121

just an update ;061 415916

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Thanks all, great stuff. :)

Advertisement