Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Cian Twomey. There was a time there where my Facebook newsfeed was clogged with gobsh*tes sharing his "hilarious" videos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Cian Twomey. There was a time there where my Facebook newsfeed was clogged with gobsh*tes sharing his "hilarious" videos.

I’m glad that bellend is no where to be seen, along with that farmer Micheal twat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,062 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention. In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this. I don’t even get those who want to sit in the audience of the late late, Claire Byrne or shows like that and be filmed looking all interested/concerned/disgusted etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention. In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this. I don’t even get those who want to sit in the audience of the late late, Claire Byrne or shows like that and be filmed looking all interested/concerned/disgusted etc.

Yeah I hate that guy he always wants to be the center of attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The FB "don't show this" is finally working.
    Haven't seen anything of note in years, quick check confirms he's still flogging the dead horse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

On Gogglebox Ireland the young Cavan guy who sits in the middle and has the tattoos on his arm is a right bellend. Always wanting to be the loudest and constantly seeking attention.

You answered your own question
    In fact I don’t really understand why any of these people want to appear on shows like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Did I already mention Jason Byrne?

I'll mention hin now because he's worth mentioning at least twice here.

Mister I am funny, I swear I am.

Thankfully he is only on the new series of Ireland's got Talent, which mainly appeals to children as far as I can gather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

That Barry lad who was on the Late Late show tonight, muppet,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Robert Sheehan Has joined my list of knobheads would should disappeared from irish papers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Andrew00 wrote: »
    That Barry lad who was on the Late Late show tonight, muppet,

Barry Keoghan...Comes across as a complete knob for sure

While we are at it.. All those Irish bloggers & so called influencers are lower than the Z list. I wish they would all vanish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,062 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

On the new lidl ad, the husband who says at the end that he wants a steak and glass of red wine is a right pain in the hole. Every time I see that scene I want to kick the tv screen in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I actually went drinking with them one night in Greystones. Hilarious guys, not a hint of celebrity nonsense about them.

I would have paid good money to be out with ye on that night. Anyone who takes on Twink in open combat is OK in my book. Could you ask them to revive Zig and Zag they rocked!!! Ray D'arcy, not so much

On the new lidl ad, the husband who says at the end that he wants a steak and glass of red wine is a right pain in the hole. Every time I see that scene I want to kick the tv screen in.

Not sure if he's a, celeb, like???

Well not yet anyway, maybe they'll "develop" him now they know he's annoying.

That seems to be the way it works at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Ray Darcy and Dr Eva Ormonde together, they should be tied to a rocket aimed for Saturn and shot in to orbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Brendan O'Carroll

for Mrs Brown's Boys alone

i don't care how popular it is, to me its a national travesty, its comedy of the lowest common denominator, comedy for thicko's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

fryup wrote: »
    Brendan O'Carroll

i don't care how popular it is, to me its a national travesty, its comedy of the lowest common denominator, comedy for thicko's

Brutal.

Westsh1te. Will they ever go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,769 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

dense wrote: »
    Did I already mention Jason Byrne?

I'll mention hin now because he's worth mentioning at least twice here.

Mister I am funny, I swear I am.

Thankfully he is only on the new series of Ireland's got Talent, which mainly appeals to children as far as I can gather.

Jason Byrne, his popularity truly is a head scratcher. The most unfunny comedian I have ever heard yet he can sell out Vicar St. WHY ??? Pulls funny faces, talked strangly, exaggerates everything, pisses himself laughing at his own routine harder then anyone in the audience yet he has heard all this 600 times before he delivers it on stage live.... it’s just weird !

Strumms wrote: »
    Jason Byrne, his popularity truly is a head scratcher. The most unfunny comedian I have ever heard yet he can sell out Vicar St. WHY ??? Pulls funny faces, talked strangly, exaggerates everything, pisses himself laughing at his own routine harder then anyone in the audience yet he has heard all this 600 times before he delivers it on stage live.... it’s just weird !

Was on with Ray D'Arcy on Friday afternoon and it was car crash stuff. Him trying to be "funny" and D'Arcy trying to give him stuff to be funny about. Toe curling nonsense from both.

Tools. And folk lap it up.

Brendan O'Carroll

British people love it.
    Or did anyway.

I happen to know he's a nice guy so I feel a bit guilty for slating the show. But it is ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

Anyone know if Pat Ingoldsby is alive or dead? He was one mad fecker..

Sitting beside him on a Dublin bus a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

I cannot stand him /her, so not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

+1 Dermot Bannon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Simon Zebo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

PJ Gallagher has to be up there.....Brendan o Carroll also Concurr with peoples views on this pseudo commedienne

• Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Brendan O'Carroll

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think this is a more apt comparison...

the difference being Gervais was mortified doing a low IQ sitcom whereas in real life O'Carroll was proud of it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Road-Hog wrote: »
    PJ Gallagher has to be up there.....Brendan o Carroll also Concurr with peoples views on this pseudo commedienne

Jesus. What about P. J,
    take him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,712 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

dense wrote: »
    Brendan O'Carroll

British people love it.
    Or did anyway.

I happen to know he's a nice guy so I feel a bit guilty for slating the show. But it is ****.

Seen him go Into an off licence in clontarf last week.

That's like something you'd hear on Joe Duffy.

Sad to see Pat's name on this thread . He had tallent in acting and the arts . Even if his poetry was not to everyone's likking.

Pat would write something like .

I hate the people famous for fake tan
    The accents the pouting , the Instagram
    These people have lost it, not one of us
    If you want to be real - join us on the bus

I'm joking - but something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Brendan O'Carroll

i don't care how popular it is, to me its a national travesty, its comedy of the lowest common denominator, comedy for thicko's thickos

FYP ;)

I think some of the Instagram influencers/models are the worst Irish "celebrities". They post the most fake vacuous photos eg. a natural photo of them posing with a product placement doing a ridiculous fake laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

FYP ;)

I think some of the Instagram influencers/models are the worst Irish "celebrities". They post the most fake vacuous photos eg. a natural photo of them posing with a product placement doing a ridiculous fake laugh.

Fake vacuous people, making fake vacuous photos to influence other fake vacuous people. Honestly, one seriously has no brain if they are influenced by them.

Advertisement