Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Fun Bobby! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The hamsters get a breather :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Just home... got a Kebab to celebrate...child almost missed me ;D

Harry.. Sligo head? No... I do keep an eye out for the cousins sides though...he's playing with glentoran these days...good times for a Catholic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

New thread :)

Couch side watching YouTube videos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Orienting myself to a new thread. It's hard to get the cushions just right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Need to get myself to the kitchen to fill my water bottle for tomorrow but effort :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Right going to bed, the new week beckons

Where else would I be only in bed. Have a lovely can of medicinal coke though and I slept for hours earlier. I might actually be getting better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Entranced by Mr. M. Why is it so late already :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Where else would I be only in bed. Have a lovely can of medicinal coke though and I slept for hours earlier. I might actually be getting better :)

Don't forget to set alarms for your meds, don't want our Perse feeling worse again.

• Advertisement

Don't forget to set alarms for your meds, don't want our Perse feeling worse again.

I have them all wrote out Grem :) x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a headache
    northgirl wrote: »
    Entranced by Mr. M. Why is it so late already :pac:

Who this Mr M fella hmmm :pac: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back home & TH that there was enough milk left for a cuppa.

No idea how to get to the TH from this new location. This place is not being recognised on the Sat Nav, so will do here for now,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,575 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Shiny new thread.. Ooh!

Fed and watching another episode of the new season of The Man in the High Castle here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Right...I'm in...close the gates now Buford....

In the bed....wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bed side resting after a busy weekend.

Drove to Galway Friday (3 hour drive) evening straight after work spent all of Saturday in college drove home sat evening stayed up late enough doing assignments I had to submit. Then was caught to go into work today for about 6 hours. I underestimated how difficult it is to study and work can be tough at times. Need to buckle down though exams early in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Kitchen stuffing my face.

If it wasn't for late night eating I'd probably have a pretty healthy diet. Once the sun sets I turn into a savage. :o

CIP4 wrote: »
    I underestimated how difficult it is to study and work can be tough at times. Need to buckle down though exams early in December.

It's a tough one doing both, especially during stressful times at college. Take care of yourself, try and get rest whenever possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Yay. I'm on the couch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Literally full to the neck! I feel like Homer after the 64 slices of American cheese.

• Advertisement

Bedside with a mug of hot chocolate. Decided to start watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air from the start as I've never actually seen it in sequence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch watching the fault in our stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Daisybelly

Going for a power nap......20 mins and then maybe a swim.

Listening to some electronica type stuff and trying to keep the darkness at bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Still in the living room coz am feeling so stressed and sick from my battle with Qatar. They are not budging and want me to call their Dublin office tomorrow to get them to rebook me on another flight but they told me yesterday that the only flight they could get me was on Thursday which is too late for work and for my lease signing.

Need to talk to someone in the morning and get advice whether to call them and accept them moving to another flight or to go to the airport and let them refuse me so that I can try to make them put me on a BA or some other airline flight and get the compensation.

Aggghhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Sitting at the kitchen table and crying into my cereal. One of the dogs asleep on the couch near me. Can't sleep with pain. Mind going mad. Feel so completely numb to it all though. Don't want to go to school and yet have been arguing with my parents to make sure I go. I can feel that this week will be a slog and I'm not looking forward to it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Wide awake with the fear.. How is the weekend over already.

Sat here looking at a slowly blinking cursor the last while, no idea what to say. A small thing that just happened made me realise how fragile everything is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Everything ok Grem?

• Advertisement

Yeah all ok, just thinking about things.. No sleep again for you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement