Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods comeback story

• 14-04-2019 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

I never liked Tiger at the height of his success, too corporate, clean and boring.
    But after a very public implosion involving seedy deeds, a marriage break up and then health issues I'm glad he's back on top.

"It's the come back story of a lifetime"

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 262 ✭✭TomasMacR

Apparently he was mad for getting his arsehole eaten out according to one of the tarts he was getting up on during that expose a few years back.

Cracking tee shot on the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Thats definitely something we needed to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Sounds like the legend of Vager Bains.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TomasMacR wrote: »
    Apparently he was mad for getting his arsehole eaten out according to one of the tarts he was getting up on during that expose a few years back..

Gives a hole in one a whole new meaning.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Is that some sort of perverted sex act? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

He'll beat Jack Nicklaus's record yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

He'll never win four Oscars.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

I'm glad for him - like to see people bounce back in life - most people fall at some stage in life , including , me - and he was far from the worst of the American Ryder cup team - good on him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Apparently he was mad for getting his arsehole eaten out according to one of the tarts he was getting up on during that expose a few years back.

I believe that’s called a “rim” job.

His disgrace was, essentially, a private issue between him and his family. He didn’t assault anyone or cheat to win at his sport so I can’t say I have any issue with him getting back on top.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

He'll never win four Oscars.

If Lady Gaga can win one anything is possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,388 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I am not in favour of tigers making a comeback in our woods.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Why, how many people ate out his arsehole?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I never liked Tiger at the height of his success, too corporate, clean and boring.
    But after a very public implosion involving seedy deeds, a marriage break up and then health issues I'm glad he's back on top.

"It's the come back story of a lifetime"

Meh! He's no Rocky Balboa.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I believe that’s called a “rim” job.

His disgrace was, essentially, a private issue between him and his family. He didn’t assault anyone or cheat to win at his sport so I can’t say I have any issue with him getting back on top.

Also known as ‘tossing his salad’, Emmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Meh! He's no Rocky Balboa.

He’s not even Rocky III!

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 20,328 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Autecher wrote: »
    Why, how many people ate out his arsehole?

Jack is known as the Golden Bear. Bear, Woods, arsehole, I think I can see some connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,370 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'm Tiger Woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

He whacks a little rubber ball around a big field with a metal bat.

**** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I'm Tiger Woods.

Buy us a pint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Fair play to Tiger Woods. Unfortunately his career went off the rails that time because he became a victim of his own successes. The squeaky clean mixed-race super-athlete who turned the white man's sport into his own and committed the "crime" of entering into an inter-racial marriage turned out to be a fragile serial-adulterer. If he hadn't been so dominant for so long at the time, nobody would have savoured his comeuppance as they did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,131 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Fair play to Tiger Woods. Unfortunately his career went off the rails that time because he became a victim of his own successes. The squeaky clean mixed-race super-athlete who turned the white man's sport into his own and committed the "crime" of entering into an inter-racial marriage turned out to be a fragile serial-adulterer. If he hadn't been so dominant for so long at the time, nobody would have savoured his comeuppance as they did.

He must have a flute on him like a fisherman’s arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

He must have a flute on him like a fisherman’s arm.
    I have no doubt that, having been raised as a child golf prodigy, he was probably "making up for lost time" with his womanising.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The BBC led with Woods winning the Masters. I mean it's a big sports story, but jaysus that's a bit over the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭ Romeo Swift Cattle

Fair play to him. And for his personal mistakes, hard not to have a bit of craic and horse it into a few birds when you're a successful sports star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Its the sporting drama story of the century.
    You just wont see anything more extraordinary for the rest of your lives.
    For mastery of a sporting skill, competitive drive, and iron will to rise above the ordinary and be a superman, Tiger is it. We saw it today. All other sports human interest stories pale to nothing in comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 262 ✭✭TomasMacR

The BBC led with Woods winning the Masters. I mean it's a big sports story, but jaysus that's a bit over the top.

I know. fuming I didn’t get my half hourly bulletin of how there’s sweet f*ck all happening with brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Delighted for him.

Really couldn't care less about his personal excursions. He never killed anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

It isnt. It was borderline worth programme interruptions to regular programming. Ribbon text on the bottom of the screen on all channels for sure.
    To be fair, a lot of people probably arent fully up to speed on the full story and its jaw dropping incredible awesomeness. Awesomeness doesnt even do it justice, and make it seem a little mundane. A new word may have to be invented to convey the full extent of this event.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Its the sporting drama story of the century.
    You just wont see anything more extraordinary for the rest of your lives.
    For mastery of a sporting skill, competitive drive, and iron will to rise above the ordinary and be a superman, Tiger is it. We saw it today. All other sports human interest stories pale to nothing in comparison.

Not sure if serious :confused:

Advertisement