Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I got a lovely walk in around remote local roads, beautiful views. Was in the door 20 minutes and the heavens opened. Talk about luck. I'm not very fit so it took a lot of motivation to go but glad I did now.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

RMAOK wrote: »
    I'd love to help, but I'm too lazy tbh.....

Please adjust your attitude, I'm about to pass out with the heat here. :pac:

It's going to be a half-hearted clean in a few rooms I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning people :P

Car side with my sprained ankle. First time to drive since last Monday. I think it might have been a mistake. But!! I bought a dress and prosecco and cheesecake!

Also. HELLO!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside after a crackin day hanging out with a buddy I haven't seen in over a year... I have a very depressing doc on about heroin in cape cod.. it's proper miserable...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Diamonds

Dave, why you do that to yourself?.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭3d4life

Cool handle, Diamonds.

I was trying to work out, do you like hot chocolate ? :)

Couchside after a crackin day hanging out with a buddy I haven't seen in over a year... I have a very depressing doc on about heroin in cape cod.. it's proper miserable...

How is your mouth after dentist Dave?

3d4life wrote: »
    Cool handle, Diamonds.

I was trying to work out, do you like hot chocolate ? :)

Tak! :)

Do I ? I do.

Car side with my sprained ankle. First time to drive since last Monday. I think it might have been a mistake. But!! I bought a dress and prosecco and cheesecake!

Also. HELLO!!

:pac:
    That user name is a mouthful :)

• Advertisement

That user name is a mouthful :)

Retake the falling snow: each drifting flake
    Shapeless and slow, unsteady and opaque,
    A dull dark white against the day's pale white
    And abstract larches in the neutral light.
    And then the gradual and dual blue
    As night unites the viewer and the view,
    And in the morning, diamonds of frost

It's part of a Canto in Nabokov's Pale Fire. I came across it for the first time when I watched Blade Runner 2049. There's an amazing scene in it which uses part of the 'poem'. I've loved it ever since.

Deskside, two of my colleagues got in sh1te for boo-boos during the week.. Time to try help patch it all up..

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Collapsed on the settee with a film on in the background. Myself and two friends went for a long - 18k - hike today, which is about twice as far as I’ve walked since before lockdown began. Weather was beautiful, but I am fully expecting to be in utter agony tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Listening. Lord knows it's important sometimes. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching The Irish Mob on netflix, I didn't realize Goodfella's was based on an actual criminal :eek:.

Retake the falling snow: each drifting flake
    Shapeless and slow, unsteady and opaque,
    A dull dark white against the day's pale white
    And abstract larches in the neutral light.
    And then the gradual and dual blue
    As night unites the viewer and the view,
    And in the morning, diamonds of frost

You remind of a wan who use to post around here, she like the poetry as well.

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Seph , you've missed most of the reveal !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Noooo :'(

Mam doing a peep show?? :eek:

:pac::P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

How is your mouth after dentist Dave?

Much better now! Rough few weeks! Thank you :)

And with a swing of her hips, she started to.......

Class song that :pac:

• Advertisement

And with a swing of her hips, she started to.......

Class song that :pac:

Followed by a bit of voulez vous ahah!. :D

A private one ;)

:pac::pac:

Fabulous moon out there tonight, explains why I was like a serpent for the last few days and might also explain why Mam is giving my fella a lap dance 😂

Ahhhhh that does indeed explain a lot

Fabulous moon out there tonight, explains why I was like a serpent for the last few days and might also explain why Mam is giving my fella a lap dance 😂

The moon will be full on Monday.
    What's the star high up beside it or is it a satellite?

Duvet , Seph is very fickle !

Fabulous moon out there tonight, explains why I was like a serpent for the last few days and might also explain why Mam is giving my fella a lap dance ��

Skitting laughing here!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭global23214124

Just arrived into Berlin, checked into the hotel and am now eating a pork steak from a random restaurant that was thankfully open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, I think I pissed off the caretaker of our apartment building, I walked on floors that she had just washed, by mistake :(

• Advertisement

It was an accident Cat Lady, you can always catch up with them another time and say sorry but i would guess they are used to it in an area plenty of people walk through

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement