Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightforce Repair

• 14-10-2019 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone here has had a Nightforce that they have sent away for repair/warranty work.

Did you send it back to Nightforce or use a 3rd party that you would recommend?

Elevation turret needs attention on a scope :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gullya

I brought mine to my local gun shop where i got them from , they then sent them back to nightforce

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Thanks gullya, unfortunately got this one second hand and don't believe there is a retailer listed on their site for Ireland.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Gowen and Bradshaw were always the main agent for Nightforce in Ireland. Whether they still are or not i don't know.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Cass wrote: »
    Gowen and Bradshaw were always the main agent for Nightforce in Ireland. Whether they still are or not i don't know.

Thanks Cass, will get in touch with them.

I sent a mail to Nightforce themselves and they said with a fault like I have it is best to return it to them. Hopefully dealer/importer here can help facilitate it :(:(

You can send it directly yourself, just register the scope/package and confirm they receive it. Little too expensive to be "loosing" in the post.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭alanmc

Had my NXS refurbed about 6 months back. Had them change the reticle as well. Sent the scope to Gowen & Bradshaw. It was gone only 2 or 3 weeks.

Excellent service. Recommend highly.

alanmc wrote: »
    Had my NXS refurbed about 6 months back. Had them change the reticle as well. Sent the scope to Gowen & Bradshaw. It was gone only 2 or 3 weeks.

Excellent service. Recommend highly.

Great alanmc, exactly the type of recommendation I was hoping for.

Yeah I contacted Nightforce directly, hoping I could just ship scope to them for repair but they won't accept them directly from a customer. Will contact the people recommended here and let people know how it goes.

Hey folks, thought I would come back with an update on this. So scope was sent to sportsman gun centre in the UK, they sent it to Nightforce and repaired under warranty for free. Now it took the bones of 20 weeks but the scope is home safe and sound.

Looking forward to putting it back to work

Edit just to say, no-one here would touch it. Will definitely be a consideration for me the next time I purchase a high value scope, can the store supplying it take care of warranty work.

I'd hazard a guess, from experience, that the majority of that time was shipping it to Nightforce. I know a scope i sent back for repair was sitting on a shelf in the UK for weeks before they shipped it on.

Glad you got sorted though.

Advertisement