Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Now that I'm a doggie owner and out walking with the scruff ball, I'm getting to know all the other doggies in the area and the scruffer is a chick magnet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just ate the perfect Chilli Heatwave Dorito.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Just noticed that Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 is on Netflix.
    I know what I’m doing tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A day off tomorrow. No college. No work. The idea is bliss :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Just noticed that Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 is on Netflix.
    I know what I’m doing tonight :D

Finally picking a name for your babba?
    :D

• Advertisement

Finally picking a name for your babba?
    :D

I thought that was decided, Galaxy Sepherina Groot Quinzel. It just rolls off the tongue :p:D

I thought that was decided, Galaxy Sepherina Groot Quinzel. It just rolls off the tongue :p:D

You know ..it's actually a bloody great name!!!

You know ..it's actually a bloody great name!!!

I wish I could take credit, but it was a group effort :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Getting new glasses today

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Won €50 :)

• Advertisement

Congrats!

I wish I could take credit, but it was a group effort :D

You did forget Starlord... but I'll let it slide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Walked 17km today along a canal. Took quite a few hours but I was strolling not power walking

My magnum ice cream was guilt free :D

You did forget Starlord... but I'll let it slide

Confirmation name. I’m thinking ahead :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

The perfect iced coffee latte - not too sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ohmagosh, graces your little one is soooooo cute! what a sweet th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Poochie05

One more day until the Bank Holiday* :pac:

*No I didn’t go back in time, but because I was away working on Monday, I am having my own special bank holiday this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Went out and hugged my horse today. I dont often get time to spend with her so it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Just ordered a nice little torch for my bicycle together with a handle bar clip.:D

Let the Chinese lucky games begin! Last time i ordered at Gearbest was easily two years ago. As i have 7-8 nearly unused 18650 batteries lying around that seemed to be a logical idea.

https://www.gearbest.com/goods/pp_009832076026.html?lang=en&wid=1433363&utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GB_GB_orderCreate_190310

https://www.gearbest.com/goods/pp_009557341040.html?lang=en&wid=1433363&utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GB_GB_orderCreate_190310

I need definitely something to fight the car lights parallel to my usual bike lane in the middle of the night. Inclusive the usual priority shipping a whopping 6,98€...had to be cheap. :pac:

My little gadget arrived via UK within 10 days yesterday. :D

Triple X TH as it works a treat. Much more powerful than i thought. Three different strength settings, flash light and SOS mode. I can use my old 18650 vape batteries or three AAA batteries with an adaptor.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=475999&stc=1&d=1553201373

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=476000&stc=1&d=1553201432

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=476001&stc=1&d=1553201547

In reality it is a lot brighter. My old tablet can not show it´s full power.

Happy bunny is playing with it highlighting the neighbors house till they complain. :pac: :D

A fairly big radio station down this way are looking for weekend radio presenters. Since I heard the ad, it’s been on my mind. Tonight I finally texted one of my contacts in the local radio where I did work placement asking if I could go in and record a demo for them, he messaged back and I’m going in tomorrow afternoon to record :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Kitty :) will have to tune in now :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

o4ypfkzl.jpg

Th finding this pic. My sister poured my tea into this cup a few weeks and I forgot I took a pic of it :3.

Autosport wrote: »
    Congratulations Kitty :) will have to tune in now :)

Don’t congratulate me yet, once I send in the demo I’ll have to see if I hear anything back from them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    A fairly big radio station down this way are looking for weekend radio presenters. Since I heard the ad, it’s been on my mind. Tonight I finally texted one of my contacts in the local radio where I did work placement asking if I could go in and record a demo for them, he messaged back and I’m going in tomorrow afternoon to record :D

Just remember this forum when you get the 2FM or TODAY FM national gig. :D

Seeing a production of John B Keane's play Sive this evening. It was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

D2MlXYoXQAE9sYX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Rocking my socks today for Down Syndrome Offaly (Text ODS to 50300 to donate €2.00)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭4Ad

I met a famous but now retired sportsperson today..He was extremely friendly and chatty.

I managed a long but slow run today, with no knee pain, and it was warm, even got to wear my wife beater t shirt and show off my muscles....joke..I'm a weed..
    Got paid today...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ohmagosh, graces your little one is soooooo cute! what a sweet th!

He says thank you ! He was surrendered to a small new rescue place when I was seeking a cat and climbed up me to chat with me. Spent the following drive home trying to change gear through the door of the cat box. A clown and a comedian. How anyone could have left him ..

Am trying to sort a simple camera; if i could get to argos would be fine as they have what i need. If you think Jacob is cute, wait until you see the three newbie s

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy that my groceries arrived safe y'day.. will be even more happy when the mess re my prescription they tried to collect for me is sorted. apparently it was not at the pharmacy but the surgery checked when I phoned and the pharmacy said it was there... Not the first time this has happened and now i have to call them as my kind neighbour has offered to collect and it is a fierce long drive for him to be told not here again... .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

A&E (Drs and nurses still call it that , before the pedants get excited ;P ) was relatively quiet yesterday and the doctors on duty were really good to deal with . I was initially reluctant to go there but I'm glad I did. I sort of got a provisional diagnosis which is a relief.

Also TH that I'm so much stronger than I was when I was really unwell 2 years ago .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement