Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No. 10 bus

• 02-11-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Alas, No. 10 route is gone after many many years of service.

What has replaced it?

Is the new route the same?

Anyone know?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

It has been replaced by two routes - the 46A and the 39A. Details of the changes can be found here.

The replacement from UCD, the 39A, does not run through O'Connell Street. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The 39a goes out to UCD now and the rest of the route from Hanlons corner to O'Connell is to be serived by a more regular 46A

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Alas, No. 10 route is gone after many many years of service.

What has replaced it?

Is the new route the same?

Anyone know?
    Wow, I first remember getting that bus in the 80's as a schoolboy to go to see matches in Wesley, I've been using it on average a couple of times a week since then, up until last month when my office changed to Rathmines from Baggot St. Ahh, nostalgia ain't what it used to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Why is it still running?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭LilyPool

The 10 bus also used to pass through Donnybrook didn't it? I'm arriving in Burgh Quay just near Trinity College later and need to get to Donnybrook stadium. I was avised by someone to get the 10 bus but that's clearly not running anymore...
    I was then told to get the 46a. Would that get me there?
    (In case you hadn't noticed i'n clueless about Dublin!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Yes Lilypool, the 46A will bring you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭LilyPool

Perfect! Thank you dcr22B!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

46a 145 84 39a

lots more less frequent ones too

Advertisement