Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fizzywitch

teresa2008 wrote: »
    my two friends went to see him individually and he told them both the same stuff, very skeptical now, wouldnt go near him

This can be a bit of a problem when doing a reading for people who are 'close', I do Tarot readings from home and tend to find married couples or close friends can get a crossed reading.
    Mind you, there are many fakers about!
    I am also shocked at the prices that some readers charge! I charge €25 and if someone isn't genuinly happy with their reading then I don't charge them!

You have to be very careful out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

tormented wrote: »
    Hiya 6th, just pm'd you;)

Hi Tormented, Can you pm me Joe's details aswell please:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

mark2000ie wrote: »
    Hi Tormented, Can you pm me Joe's details aswell please:)

Me too pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

Hi guys,
    I've actually lost Joe's no:( but his no is on the website kerrytown-apparitions.com, and I think on paranormal.ie, I found him really good so best of luck:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

Thanks Tormented I got his number on kerrytown-apparitions.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xardoxify

jimm55 wrote: »
    He charges 60 euro for a reading or healing . You get at least an hour.

He said on the radio this morning that he doesn't charge and is on welfare. Wonder if the Revenue Commissioners ever investigated him?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

xardoxify wrote: »
    He said on the radio this morning that he doesn't charge and is on welfare. Wonder if the Revenue Commissioners ever investigated him?
    Yes, I heard that, I don't think that the Revenue would have much interest in Joe. He never advertised, and does not even have a buisness card. He believed that anybody needed to find him, would.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

I'm surpised so many are taken in by this sort of thing. These people are preying on vulnerable individuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

the guy is a total fraud, he just preys on the innocent, might just call welfare this week....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

sorry have to disagree I found him anything but fraudulent. He is an extremely genuine person, I went to see him a couple of months back and found the whole experience extremely comforting, and I am neither weak nor vulnerable. I came out feeling very peaceful and have felt that way since, he strongly believes in what he does and in my opinion, I would rather sit in his company than go to a church where an ignorant man..sorry priest chucks his opinions at me. Sorry guys, thats just my opinion;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

He is on the Joe Duffy show at the moment and sounds like a pain in the arse. He is either a fraud or a nut job.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

It is scary that people are calling this man comforting. I think if you are looking for someone who is a psychic or a reader or a medium, you are a vulnerable human being already, and any sort of calming voice would be comforting. I cant believe he charges 60 euro for this, and i think that that fact alone is enough to disregard his abilities. A true preacher/medium, would perform this service out of the good of his heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I just saw our lady in my tea!

actually no, the milk is just gone off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

Ah that's a pity! Otherwise she would be a "Tea Lady".

akaredtop wrote: »
    Ah that's a pity! Otherwise she would be a "Tea Lady".
    Don't mock, or I'll attack you with my psychic powers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xardoxify

xardoxify wrote: »

Listening to him on the Joe Duffy show, apparently he's doing it for free now.

I think I'll show up for one of his freebies and not expect to be charged or ask for a "donation".

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

If you talk to Elvis they put you in a straitjacket. If you talk to the Virgin Mary they put you on Liveline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Niner

Hi ' Tormented'

So someone who CLAIMS to have hallucinations and hear voices is no longer sectioned but gets air time on tv and radio instead!! "extremely genuine"?? that says a lot about you man. Such empty lives these people have, never content with the natural world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Angie77

Hi Can anyone out there tell me what kind of readings does Joe Coleman do? Is it Tarot or Angel Cards and does he make communication with souls that have passed over? ;)

• Advertisement

Better than any of that. He tells you whatever you want to hear.

I am interested in what he uses for these "readings"

He uses you.

So he uses no cards, horoscopes or any of that stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

His divine spiritual nature is enough surely?

:P

He doesn't need to use cards. The Virgin Mary speaks directly through him, and only asks for €60, which isn't bad, you have to admit, for a direct conversation with the Mother of Jesus. Even Ben Dunne couldn't beat that.

Why then does he call these sessions "readings". What exactly does a 60 EURO session consist of?

You'd have to ask Joe that. Maybe he reads your mind. Or your intentions. Or your body language.

The term "cold reading" is used by magicians and fortune tellers to describe the technique of getting facts and details from a subject to convince them that the "psychic" actually knows something about their lives when in fact he knows nothing. It's a well-established method that even the newest amateur magician learns.

It isn't difficult to do.

Maybe that's why Joe calls what he does a reading. I don't know.

Here's magician Derren Brown explaining how to do a cold reading.

• Advertisement

Hi again, is there anyone out there who has actually been to Joe Coleman who could tell me wnat exactly goes on at a "Healing Session"

Advertisement