Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a sweet Transvestite. From Transexual. Belfast

• 14-02-2005 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Right, after several conversations at reunions and much doing of the time warp without music in the middle of the green, it was discovered that a large core of the reunion going CTYIers are Rocky Horror fans. Alas, however, it's too late for use to descend en masse on the Classic Cinema. After much frenzied research (by which I mean half an hour on google) it was discovered that there is a showing of it on May 7th in Belfast

So, is anyone else up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I is and based on the on-going MSN conversation it looks like someone's gonna need to book a coach or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

/me wishes I lived in belfast :(

ignore this post

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm going, definitely. It shall rock.

the story so far:
    we will be organising a group to go up, we will probably get the bus to Belfast from Dublin at 4pm (bout €15 return). We will stay here at a cost of about €10 each. and get the bus back at 2pm the next day. We are still working on finding out the price of the tickets to the show, which is on here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm a big Rocky Horror fan. I won't be going on the trip. I think we should suggest it as a disco theme next this year. Failing that, have a Rocky Horror Picture Show themed day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

When? No dates have been mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

7th May.

*wishes I could go* :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

You do the time warp at reunions now?

Oh lord.. I'm so old.

Nosmo wrote:
    You do the time warp at reunions now?

i think "has been done" is a better way of putting it than "is done"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'm a big Rocky Horror fan. I won't be going on the trip. I think we should suggest it as a disco theme next this year. Failing that, have a Rocky Horror Picture Show themed day.

CTYI. Youth. Which, in the eyes of the organisers, is not compatible with transvestites, sex, stockings, corruption, hot pants and in fact anything fun :D
    Dude, they wouldn't even let us have holiday theme days, nm a mardi gras theme day, and that was ONLY because of the tranny bit. Keep trying though, I did.

Nosmo: stop being so bitter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And possibly the predominance of flashing in mardi gras culture...ness

in fairness the object to the cross-dressig last year was based on keeping the DCU staff (who seem to fscking hate us) on good terms, not really the decision of the administration.

Course they hate us. We're talented and therefore victimised *weep* And zounds: I was the ambassador for the session one holiday theme days, and it was Sheila and Colm who banned them, the rest of the staff (including Angela) liked the idea.

well when the cross-dressing day was banned halfway through Colm came into and basicallly apoligised to the people who they had made go change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Quite a crusade we had for their reinstatement... *sniff* I miss my Mardi Gras outfit... And decending on the Omni Plex with hearts painted all over me wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day in the middle of July...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I'll be there. Can't believe I missed that Time Warp reunion on sunday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

oh dear lord....

there is a...*ahem*...actress of sorts on the rocky horror site with the same name as my mother!!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

actress of sorts?! do clarify!!

plunkett, lets not pretend we dont know what i mean...

• Advertisement

Aye caoimhe.....good times......

plunkett, lets not pretend we dont know what i mean...
    Pluinceid, and you know it, Quinn!
    Hope your midterm is going well - will you be seen by me before you have to go back?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'd love to go to this Rocky showing... but my exams start about 3 days before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It'll be good for de-stressing before the exams then!

they start before it raph...

then it'll be good for destressing during them

Plunky wrote:
    Pluinceid, and you know it, Quinn!
    Hope your midterm is going well - will you be seen by me before you have to go back?
    yeah, i know, i just dont know how to spell it! the midterm going just dandy, thanky, and i would have been seen by you if you didnt have a stupid job! just got back from yours. but hey, lets be honest, ill be back there soon anyway! :D

Really? see now that's just poopy! You two shoulda come up and brought me FOOOOD! 'Tis true, I'll see ya soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Crash

oh dear lord....

there is a...*ahem*...actress of sorts on the rocky horror site with the same name as my mother!!!! :(
    your mothers name is frankenfurter? ...disturbing.

• Advertisement

oh yeah...you can only imagine what my real name is...

Advertisement