Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin gone to the dogs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

ib4 people start screaming 'Dublin Forum.'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 363 ✭✭FishBowel

What were those guys supposed to do? Let those scummers attack them and then crawl to Store Street Garda station to lodge a complaint?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

ib4 people start screaming 'Dublin Forum.'
    Dublin forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I think Dublin is the only town/city in the world where fights still occur. It's a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Yes because a couple of junkies getting into a fisticuffs is a prime example of what's wrong with the country today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

The guy in the white vest looks like he's had some martial arts training; he knew what he was doing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carpejugulum

justice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I'm confused.

Out of all the things to post about how Dublin is a kip, you post that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

That race track must be huge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Gone to the dogs? The whole city?

Harolds Cross or Shelbourne?

EDIT: by a millisecond ScumLord! Damn our similar wit & your faster posting skills!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Some day a real rain will come and wipe the scum off the streets - Travis Bickle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Lad in green clearly provokes the lad in the red hoodie, scumbag in the white vest then throttles red hoody guy before red hoodys friend in blue trys to intervene and save red riding hood only to get savagely attacked by white vest.

White vest guy needs a year hard labour breaking stone with a sledge in the desert and daily whipping, absolute scum but green guy needs punishment too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Ah here ! Leave it out !! Leave it fcukin out ...... of AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"A jaysis leave it out"
    All joking aside the guy in the white top is well able to handle himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Ah here ! Leave it out !! Leave it fcukin out ...... of AH.
    You're just jealous.

You don't have scumbags like that in your county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

Stinicker wrote: »
    Lad in green clearly provokes the lad in the red hoodie, scumbag in the white vest then throttles red hoody guy before red hoodys friend in blue trys to intervene and save red riding hood only to get savagely attacked by white vest.

White vest guy needs a year hard labour breaking stone with a sledge in the desert and daily whipping, absolute scum but green guy needs punishment too.
    I seen the red hoodie starting that with an umbrella, he was on the offensive, got what he deserved by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

You're just jealous.

You don't have scumbags like that in your county.

A man can dream cant he. We get some of them down from Dublin in the summer. Nice to have them but the summer is so short and before ya know it they are gone back again. :(

Stinicker wrote: »

Are you fcking serious? White vest guy did every single Dubliner proud!

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it here again - if you feel bad for the real scum in that video then you're part of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Saw 3 fights in 1 day in separate parts of Moscow back in 2007 when I worked there.

They love an old tussle there. One of them was 2 men getting out of cars to scrape.

Mad, but true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

:Just a coupla dirty sov block scumbags is all. The kind of tosser we imported with gay abandon, but ya won't hear that opinion too often round here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A good old fashioned Donnybrook. On Talbot Street

• Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I think Dublin is the only town/city in the world where fights still occur. It's a disgrace.

I dunno about that, maybe the only city in the developed world more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

As the two men walked away, his friend threw a bag of crisps after them in a futile gesture but then decided to follow them with an umbrella

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

That was a right good boot he gave the scrote when he was on the ground. icon10.gifGreat to see the pair of dirtbirds getting a right tuning up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Bambi wrote: »
    :Just a coupla dirty sov block scumbags is all. The kind of tosser we imported with gay abandon, but ya won't hear that opinion too often round here :P

...because its a stupid one.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Beaten..........to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement