Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hole in between front teeth

• 25-06-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey i have a hole in between my fronth teeth i don't know what to do about this.Can this be fixed? and how much would it cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Aaron547 wrote: »
    Hey i have a hole in between my fronth teeth i don't know what to do about this.Can this be fixed? and how much would it cost

My car's engine won't start, can it be fixed and how much??

You'll have to give us more info than that op, everything is possible....

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Aaron547

My car's engine won't start, can it be fixed and how much??

You'll have to give us more info than that op, everything is possible....

There is a black triangle in between my front teeth.It appeared yesterday what else can i say.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Go to a dentist OP

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

Do you floss regularly?
    Possibly decay or gum disease
    Go to a dentist and you'll be told what treatment is required.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭kingelmo

not giving us alot of info OP,

I broke a piece off my front tooth a few weeks back and the dentist was able to put in some sort of filing in it, although it cracked on the egde it still worked!!

Cost the same as a filing think mine was €80

• Advertisement
Advertisement