Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I have two neighbours running for the council and one has contacted me to see if I'd be willing to go the count centre and help his "team" tally up the votes, so slurry suspended, I'm off to help out. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Witchie wrote: »
    Dying.

Snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The wedding venue

Smurf, lol friend of mine got married overseas, a lot like that, I have so many pics of the happy couple & men in budgie smugglers walking by :)

Ice hockey world championship semi final today, so will be spending my afternoon listening to a lot of foreign shouting & swearing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having brekkie in Ibiza town..it's only drizzling better than yesterdays rain...WTF..
    Very different here to what I imagined, it's calm and civilised..if I went to San Antoni it wud be different..
    I'm def not going there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Woke up this morning feelin' fine, there's somethin' special on my mind...

Morning all,

I'm feeling far too cheerful some mornings recently, it's not good for ya :D

Grey calm and mild again 14C

Heading kitchenside for brekkie :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I have two neighbours running for the council and one has contacted me to see if I'd be willing to go the count centre and help his "team" tally up the votes, so slurry suspended, I'm off to help out. :D:D:D

I’d love that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in pain management mode.
    Hangover pain management.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Tired Auto this morning so who's making me breakfast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Tired Auto this morning so who's making me breakfast :D

Oh come on so, I'll treat ya :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going to meet up with some old friends from work for coffee and a catch-up; what else can you do on a drizzly morning?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Going for a cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kind of grey down here too.
    I’m off to speak at a symposium today. Wondering how that’s different from a conference and whether I need to adjust my game because of it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Back from Centra with my Saturday brekkie of coffee and a jambon. Need to clean the house and car today but suddenly rubbish videos on YouTube seem to be a priority... Funny that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

On the couch, under a blanket watching The Greatest Showman.

Is there anything Hugh Jackman can’t do? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break time at the coalface. We may have a group of 35 in for a communion, but apparently it was never confirmed, so I’m hoping against hope that they don’t come in and then maybe (just maybe!) I can go home early

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Liffey Valley (#17)

Had a fantastic night out last night but woke up about 4am with terrible heartburn, thought I was dying lol, bad head this morning but had to get up for a match, beautiful morning here absolutely roasting but clouding over now in preparation for Rod Stewart gig, I'd say town will be buzzing tonight so we're going bushing outside for the gig and the ambience (cheapskates) 😂

Sephers we'll tie the knot at the above venue hun, save the date lads lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On a bus to Dublin for a night on the tiles, I haven’t gone out in Dublin in years! I know I’m getting old when rather than sleep on a couch in a house full of people I don’t know for free I’m happily paying for a hotel so I have an actual bed to sleep in. Hangovers I can deal with, lack of sleep, not so much!

May even fit in some shopping tomorrow :D

• Advertisement

@Duvet how would you feel about a double wedding ;) Ted you ready :D

Now gardenside watching the birds :)

Autosport wrote: »
    @Duvet how would you feel about a double wedding ;) Ted you ready :D

Now gardenside watching the birds :)

That could work Auto.. We'll have a Barry's tea reception, cats as the bridal party, chauffeur driven Mercs, Tedo can rock up after a 5km all sweaty for you, you can set up the cameras and live stream it on here,.. What could possibly go wrong 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That could work Auto.. We'll have a Barry's tea reception, cats as the bridal party, chauffeur driven Mercs, Tedo can rock up after a 5km all sweaty for you, you can set up the cameras and live stream it on here,.. What could possibly go wrong 😂

This is a special occasion, so will wear the 'good running gear.

That sounds like a great plan :D Cork won't know what is after happening with a wedding like that :D

We must go dress shopping :D

I'm here laughing away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Homeside, listening to the Good Dr ( Hook )

A special one for DD, Auto, Sephers & Tedo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The 35 didn’t show up, and because of that, I am where I am now. At home! A whole hour and a half early! This is the best day of my life :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my sister's kitchen playing with my favorite wee man :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The circular saw is kaput so I have been hand sawing lot and lots of wood. The arms are aching.

0lddog wrote: »
    Homeside, listening to the Good Dr ( Hook )

A special one for DD, Auto, Sephers & Tedo

Congrats Olddog, you've got the entertainment contract at the upcoming Nuptials. I'm thinking Srameen could perform the ceremony (doesn't need to be legal as I don't want the lads to feel too confident that we'll stick around) Mam on tae duties, Gifted catering, Kitty waitressing, Perse sketching as I'm allergic to photographers,bones can do the premarriage course (family planning etc lol), Rubberlegs can do the readings and wine testing,Succubus can be the "honey trap", and test the lads fidelity to myself and Auto.. Anyone else available to offer their "services", Gonehome any chance of a honeymoon venue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I will do a tea fountain
    A LYONS tea fountain
    :)
    :)
    I know I know
    I'm barred now aren't I ?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement