Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saville & satanic ritual abuse

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I can write and read Welsh well and speak it okay. Im interested in Wales, her people, her culture and her struggle.

Can the so called "Prince of Wales" write or speak Welsh? No.

He owns a hell of a lot of land there though.

Sorry for the rant but I hate when he is called that.
    How about the Prince of darkness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    So, Charlie somewhat encouraged pedophilia by keeping his mouth shut.

That's a hell of a fucking reach.

Historian's fallacy, all up ins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

And why wouldn't he be ?

He remained close friends with a suspected pedo ..

Remember, suspicions were raised in the early 80's.

Charlie still sent him a b-day prezzie.

So, Charlie somewhat encouraged pedophilia by keeping his mouth shut.

Satanism's got nothing on pedophilia.

Why wouldn't he be a satanist ? Anyone on the street could be a satanist, why not Charlie ?

It's like saying, it's crazy to suggest that Saville could be a pedo coz he's on telly. :rolleyes:

So by this leap of logic Margaret Thatcher encouraged pedophilia and worshiped Satan also?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭weisses

How about the Prince of darkness?

You can go to far BB no one messes with fukcin Ozzy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

That's a hell of a fucking reach.

Historian's fallacy, all up ins.

Not really. Suspicions were raised in the 80's by royal staff members..
    Not to mention police were aware and half the people in the uk heard the rumours. I heard the rumours 20+ years ago.
    Are we to believe that Thatcher and the Royals didn't hear the rumours ? They didn't run a little investigation of their own ? M15 m16 didn't look into it ? They didn't think Saville could be dangerous ?

Of course they knew.. :rolleyes:
    Jonny7 wrote: »
    So by this leap of logic Margaret Thatcher encouraged pedophilia and worshiped Satan also?

IF you say so.

Jimmy would have thought he was untouchable. Given that the "raised suspicions", were brushed under the carpet by the Royals.

That constitutes encouragement in my book.

No wonder there are now over 450 victims.

• Advertisement

Not really. Suspicions were raised in the 80's by royal staff members..
    Not to mention police were aware and half the people in the uk heard the rumours. I heard the rumours 20+ years ago.
    Are we to believe that Thatcher and the Royals didn't hear the rumours ? They didn't run a little investigation of their own ? M15 m16 didn't look into it ? They didn't think Saville could be dangerous ?

Of course they knew.. :rolleyes:

You're making the mistake of assuming people in the past were acting with all the knowledge you currently posses.
    You shouldn't, it's foolish.

You're making the mistake of assuming people in the past were acting with all the knowledge you currently posses.
    You shouldn't, it's foolish.

It's foolish to think that MI5 don't have a file as long as my arm on Savile, It's foolish to think that Prince Charles could make home visits without the resident(s) being vetted first by MI5.

It's foolish to think that MI5 don't have a file as long as my arm on Savile

You have no evidence for this yet are assuming that not only is it true, but that it would contain a list of all of savilles crimes.

Assuming people in the past have access to all the knowledge you do is a fallacy, stop making it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Party Supply Van

It's foolish to think that MI5 don't have a file as long as my arm on Savile, It's foolish to think that Prince Charles could make home visits without the resident(s) being vetted first by MI5.

This would be my problem with the relationship between the two. If you are served with protecting the Royal family you would not let anyone come in such contact with them without serious vetting first. Sure didn't they used to have food testers in the olden days to prevent poisoning. Maybe it was a case of, 'a sure it's just Jimmy off the TV' and they dropped the ball on this one.

But I'd hardly think that it's just one guy in MI5 with this job, and if there were that many rumours floating around about Saville, as it seems, surely some must have reached the ears of the Royal protectors.

So going with this line of thought, that maybe MI5 were aware of savilles activities, what reasoning would there be for letting him near Charles? All I can come up with is that maybe Saville had something on the Royals that unless he was allowed to cosy up to them he would release it. But that wouldn't make sense in that himself and Charles do seem genuinely pally. Unless Charles was unaware that Jimmy had some sort 'agreement' with MI5 and also unaware about jimmy's activities. All this granted that Charles too wasn't involved with jimmy's seedy doings, which I would really have a hard time believing tbh.

This would be my problem with the relationship between the two. If you are served with protecting the Royal family you would not let anyone come in such contact with them without serious vetting first. Sure didn't they used to have food testers in the olden days to prevent poisoning. Maybe it was a case of, 'a sure it's just Jimmy off the TV' and they dropped the ball on this one.

But I'd hardly think that it's just one guy in MI5 with this job, and if there were that many rumours floating around about Saville, as it seems, surely some must have reached the ears of the Royal protectors.

So going with this line of thought, that maybe MI5 were aware of savilles activities, what reasoning would there be for letting him near Charles? All I can come up with is that maybe Saville had something on the Royals that unless he was allowed to cosy up to them he would release it. But that wouldn't make sense in that himself and Charles do seem genuinely pally. Unless Charles was unaware that Jimmy had some sort 'agreement' with MI5 and also unaware about jimmy's activities. All this granted that Charles too wasn't involved with jimmy's seedy doings, which I would really have a hard time believing tbh.

Saville was huge in the UK, plus he raised 10's of millions, this put him in contact with a lot of famous people, including the Royals (apparently Charles knew him through a mutual charity)

Royal protection isn't exactly watertight, there have been numerous incidents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Saville was huge in the UK, plus he raised 10's of millions, this put him in contact with a lot of famous people, including the Royals (apparently Charles knew him through a mutual charity)

Maybe he met him when he was pals with the other royals

He was first introduced to the Royal Family, he reveals, by Lord Mountbatten. In 1966, Jimmy became the first civilian to be awarded a Royal Marines’ green beret. Mountbatten was comm­and­ant general at the time and realised that Savile could be a useful contact.

“Coming from Lord Louis, who was the favourite uncle of Prince Philip, that was quite something,” he says. “So obviously I hooked up with the Prince – what was good enough for Lord Louis was good enough for him.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/43798/How-Jim-really-did-fix-it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Some people need to pay for sex, and some sacks of $hit like saville use charity money and access to children through his title too pray on kids. As was posted on this thread, Chairle goes only where the security services say its safe, it was safe and secure when the young royals were growing up, for him to visit the pervert. This is off topic, what was the guy from MI5 doing in the bag last year.
    I think it is time for the normal citizen too ask questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

So its still sir jimmy, interesting.

Some people need to pay for sex, and some sacks of $hit like saville use charity money and access to children through his title too pray on kids. As was posted on this thread, Chairle goes only where the security services say its safe, it was safe and secure when the young royals were growing up, for him to visit the pervert. This is off topic, what was the guy from MI5 doing in the bag last year.
    I think it is time for the normal citizen too ask questions.

They met through charity work in the 70's or 80's.

Again, Saville became a huge star and household name in the UK (and Ireland) He had carte blanche to access almost anywhere.

Again, Saville became a huge star and household name in the UK (and Ireland) He had carte blanche to access almost anywhere.

With the help of Charlie, and the security checks of MI5, a kinky outfit.

With the help of Charlie, and the security checks of MI5, a kinky outfit.

If only there was some sort of police enquiry.. I guess they're in on it too.

as early as 1970 it appears

1970savileandpcharles.png

enno99 wrote: »
    as as early as 1970 it appears

1970savileandpcharles.png

I am detecting ever so subtle inference of some kind here..

Prince Charles was a friend of Jimmy Saville, and Saville was a paedophile.. therefore..

Oh right! I see.

I am detecting ever so subtle inference of some kind here..

Prince Charles was a friend of Jimmy Saville, and Saville was a paedophile.. therefore..

Oh right! I see.

Ah no, really, could there be a cloud hanging over it all. Di very attractive woman, and the other part of the triangle, what can I say.

Put together a few links I had a while back re Savile this side of the pond he had access to top people here also

The Sunday World has learnt that the Metropolitan Police force will also face allegations that it crushed an investigation into Savile in the 1980s after he was spotted entering a house in east London which had been under surveillance for paedophile activities.

The allegations, which have been passed to a sitting MP in the House of Commons and handed over to officers at Operation Yewtree, claim that Masonic influence in one division of the London Force helped protect Savile.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/donal-macintyre.php

He was feted in Dublin society circles, dropping in regularly for tea with Charles Haughey at Abbeville and visiting President Erskine Childers in the Aras in a kilt

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/thousands-followed-jimmy-through-dublin-but-only-a-few-saw-his-dark-side-3265552.html

Savile visited Ireland every year between 1968 and 1981 to lead fundraising walks for the Central Remedial Clinic. At the peak of his fame, more than 25,000 people turned out on the streets of Dublin for charity event.

"Savile used to come over regularly to Ireland to see Lady Valerie Goulding, who ran the Rehab in Clontarf - the Central Remedial Clinic," said Gay.

"He would do sponsored runs and sponsored cycles for her and he would turn up on the Late Late Show in the normal course of events."

http://www.sundayworld.com/showbiz/sw-gossip.php?aid=13123

Dont know if he done any other charity work in Ireland

Central Remedial Clinic was set up in April 1951 by Lady Valerie Goulding and Kathleen O'Rourke as a small non-residential treatment centre in a house in Upper Pembroke Street in the heart of Dublin

http://www.crc.ie/about_his.shtml

Lady Valerie Goulding (Monkton)

Born Valerie Hamilton Monckton, she was the only daughter of Mary Adelaide Somes Colyer-Ferguson and Sir Walter Monckton (later 1st Viscount Monckton of Brenchley).

On account of her widespread popularity, in 1977 she was nominated by the Taoiseach, Jack Lynch, to Seanad Éireann, where she worked to raise awareness of disability issues. She sought election to Dáil Éireann twice as a Fianna Fáil candidate, both times unsuccessfully. She was spoken of as a possible President of Ireland in 1983, along with former Nobel and Lenin Peace Prize winner Sean MacBride and former head of the International Olympic Committee Lord Killanin, should the president, Patrick Hillery, decline to seek a second term. (Hillery ultimately was re-elected).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Goulding

Her father
    Walter Turner Monckton, 1st Viscount Monckton of Brenchley,

A lawyer, Monckton served as advisor to Edward VIII during the abdication crisis, having been Attorney General to the Duchy of Cornwall since 1932. He was Recorder of Hythe from 1930-37.
    ( she was his letter carrier between the palace and her father )

He worked in propaganda and information during World War II and became Solicitor General in Winston Churchill's 1945 caretaker government, although he refused to join the Conservative Party. He finally joined after the war and became a Member of Parliament for Bristol West at a 1951 by-election. Churchill soon appointed him to the cabinet as Minister of Labour and National Service, in which post he served from 1951 to 1955. He was Anthony Eden's Minister of Defence 1955–56, but was the only cabinet minister to oppose his Suez policy, and was moved to Paymaster-General 1956–57

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Monckton,_1st_Viscount_Monckton_of_Brenchley

Her Brother
    Gilbert Monckton,

He was promoted Major General in 1963, and became Army director of public relations, dealing with press scrutiny into the behaviour of soldiers in Germany in the aftermath of unhelpful comments from the Secretary of State for War, John Profumo. He became Chief of Staff at the Headquarters of the British Army of the Rhine in 1965. He was appointed a Commander of the Belgian Order of the Crown in 1965 (Léopold III of Belgium was Colonel of his regiment), and Companion of the Order of the Bath in 1966. He left the Army in 1967, but was Colonel of the 9th/12th Royal Lancers from 1967 to 1973.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Monckton,_2nd_Viscount_Monckton_of_Brenchley

Her nephew

christopher Monkton

Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley (born 14 February 1952) is a British politician, public speaker,[1] hereditary peer, and former newspaper editor. He has worked for The Universe, The Sunday Telegraph, Today and Evening Standard newspapers. Formerly a member of the Conservative Party, he served in Conservative Central Office and worked for Margaret Thatcher's Number 10 Policy Unit during the 1980s.

Monckton became known in the 1990s for his invention of the Eternity puzzle, a mathematical puzzle for which he offered a prize of one million pounds to the first person who could solve it within four years.[2] In recent years he has come to public attention for holding sceptical views about man-made climate change.[3][4][5][6]

Her Niece

Rosa Monckton

Rosa Monckton is the daughter of Gilbert Monckton, 2nd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley and was educated at the Ursuline Convent at Tildonk in Belgium.[1] She is married to the journalist
    Dominic Lawson
    Lawson was educated at Westminster School and then Christ Church, Oxford. He is the elder son of Nigel Lawson, a former Conservative Chancellor of the Exchequer, and socialite Vanessa Salmon, heir to the Lyons Corner House empire

Lawson has several times been accused of working with MI6 (by for instance Richard Tomlinson), but has denied being an agent.[6]

From 1995 until 2005, Lawson was editor of The Sunday Telegraph. In 2000 the newspaper was named Newspaper of the Year at the British Press Awards. In 2006, he started to write columns for The Independent newspaper and in 2008, he became the main columnist for The Sunday Times.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Lawson

Monckton was a friend of Diana, Princess of Wales. Regarding Diana's alleged pregnancy at the time of her death, Monckton told a BBC documentary in December 2006 that Diana had had her period while they were on holiday together ten days before Diana died

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Monckton

Rosa Monckton has disclosed that someone close to her was involved with MI6.

Miss Monckton told the inquest into the princess's death that she personally had "no connection with the security services" but that "someone close to me is connected with the SIS"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1572603/Rosa-Monckton-admits-close-link-to-MI6.html

So rosa Monkton and jimmy savile were close confidants of princess Diana or were they her handlers

Who was she refering to being in MI6 her husband her father /grandfather/ aunt /brother
    or all of the above

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    Who was she refering to being in MI6 her husband her father /grandfather/ aunt /brother
    or all of the above

Nice work! I got this one. ;)

Her brother Anthony described by the Times of London as "Britain's most important secret agent in the Balkans".
    http://cryptome.org/mi6-monckton.htm

His father, Gilbert Monckton was founding Chairman of the Blackwater/Xe alike and very spooky "Defense Systems Limited" http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ystems_Limited

:)

Wait, Saville knew Prince Charles, and Prince Charles was married to Diana..

Diana was about to wed Dodi Fayad, the son of the Harrods owner..

Al Fayad.. who is "coincidentally" the owner of the Fulham football team..

Now get this, Fulham are in the Premiership..

We're talking Alex Ferguson, Wayne Rooney..

jesus christ..

Guys this is getting big.. and I'm not even using google yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

You try too hard Jonny. It's very obvious.

:)

Wait, Saville knew Prince Charles, and Prince Charles was married to Diana..

Diana was about to wed Dodi Fayad, the son of the Harrods owner..

Al Fayad.. who is "coincidentally" the owner of the Fulham football team..

Now get this, Fulham are in the Premiership..

We're talking Alex Ferguson, Wayne Rooney..

jesus christ..

Guys this is getting big.. and I'm not even using google yet.
    Yeah you are probably right, it's perfectly normal for a deranged creep that lived in a caravan to mix with royals. It's perfectly normal that possibly the most active sex offender in British history, leaving hundreds of victims of the course of half a century would never spend a minute in prison without someone protecting him. It's perfectly normal that when essentially everyone that knew him had their suspicions that MI5 wouldn't have a clue.

I never realised this before but when you brought up Rooney it all made sense.

Ah I see how it works now Wayne Rooney ..Mickey Rooney

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKu4cj47eq-VOu7w585fQtg98WVnRKS7UPnl-obcHGMCuIv-LolQ

Saville was a beast who used his huge popularity and charity work to get close to victims whilst duping the British public and courting every manner of celebrity and public figures.

While it's great fun to gossip and play guess the conspiracy, it's much more sensible to wait for Yewtree to come out in a month or two. They've already questioned 6 or 7 high profile entertainers and performers, some very well known.

Saville was a beast who used his huge popularity and charity work to get close to victims whilst duping the British public and courting every manner of celebrity and public figures.

While it's great fun to gossip and play guess the conspiracy, it's much more sensible to wait for Yewtree to come out in a month or two. They've already questioned 6 or 7 high profile entertainers and performers, some very well known.

I have a feeling that unless yewtree comes out with sworn testimonies from people that simply reads "Hail Satan!" again and again then people won't be satisfied.

Cant wait entertainers and performers you say

Maybe they will throw in a dancing bear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Dont forget the sacrificial lamb, aka random lowly mp of some kind.

• Advertisement

Yep, let's allow the establishment to investigate the establishment ...again. Lets breathe a collective sigh of relief when the establishment tell us everything is alright...again. Let's all go back to sleep... again.

Advertisement