Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lavazza coffee machine bundle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

the alternative one being offered is that but also has a milk frother attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

gerrykiddy wrote:
    This link still works and now with the code it is 30e including postage via paypal

Ordered. Hard to beat at 30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Nice one. 30 euro:)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Thanks OP, I ordered yesterday and got an email from the company to say it was out of stock and the offer of free upgrade.

It arrived this morning around 8:30am.

It’s a gift so I won’t get to try it out for a while but I’m delighted with it.

Super deal, super customer service and super quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

Ordered the little fella as well at 30 notes. Hard to beat a nice cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Unlikely....but....if anyone changes their minds on this.....I'll gladly take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

Mine arrived today, very impressed with the speed of delivery.
    Haven't used it yet.

Where's the best place to get the Lavazza pods, can they be gotten from Dunne's/Tesco or is online the best option?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Is the alternative bundle available to buy or is it only if you tried to buy the original?

Is the alternative bundle available to buy or is it only if you tried to buy the original?

Just the alternative machine on its own advertised here https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-minu-caffe-latte/

I'd email them and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Received mine yesterday, tried it out today and well impressed. Lovely coffee and the frother made a fine cappucino. The glass cups added makes this one heck of a good deal, thanks again OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Esse85 wrote: »
    Mine arrived today, very impressed with the speed of delivery.
    Haven't used it yet.

Where's the best place to get the Lavazza pods, can they be gotten from Dunne's/Tesco or is online the best option?

Power City have them. I know this because last time I was in there they were giving samples and I thought the coffee was much better than Nespresso.

Even at €30 I can't justify adding a fourth different type of coffee machine to my kitchen though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Mine arrived today unexpectedly with the glass set. Delighted and about to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Mine arrived yesterday, i got offered the Minu Caffe Latte as a replacement, didnt get the glass set though.... should I have? It says on their website that "FREE GLASSWARE with purchase of any Lavazza Coffee Machine!"
    Set it up lastnight and had a coffee, was really nice...had another this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

allybhoy wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, i got offered the Minu Caffe Latte as a replacement, didnt get the glass set though.... should I have? It says on their website that "FREE GLASSWARE with purchase of any Lavazza Coffee Machine!"
    Set it up lastnight and had a coffee, was really nice...had another this morning

I got offered the Minu Caffe Latte and it arrived yesterday with the glass set

I pretty sure you were meant to receive the glass set as part of the deal. I would call or email if I were you.

I got offered the Minu Caffe Latte and it arrived yesterday with the glass set

I pretty sure you were to receive the glass set as part of the deal. I would call or email if I were you.

Emailed them there, they said they forgot to ship it, i ended up ordering the capsule stand and more capsules and they said they would bundle it all together.

Was it ups delivery?
    Got a call from them this evening.

Was it ups delivery?

I thought mine came from nightline.

Got s call from them this morning as well:D

Edit. Got mine today with 4 cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Quote: Originally Posted by tatranska viewpost.gif
    Was it ups delivery?

Totally off topic remark :

UPS bought Nightline last year ( at least I think it was last year - the years keep changing )

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

I ordered the one in the Modo Mio Minu, it was 34 euro, reduced from 89 (I think) which I thought was a great price, especially as it seems to include the free glasses, but then I got a further 10 euro off with the lovecoffee10 code, thanks OP, of course I also ordered a box of almost every type capsule to bring me over 50 for free delivery!

• Advertisement

Has anyone used the glasses yet?
    they look a little small.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Has anyone used the glasses yet?
    they look a little small.

More espresso cups than mugs

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

Darn out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I got my minú with frother bundle on Saturday, very happy with it for €64. My partner has the machine linked in the OP since it first came out because we both considered the coffee far superior to nespresso.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

If anyone doesn't want their frother I'd be interested in buying it off you......

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

What type of pods do these use. Are they same size as the Nepresso compatible ones which can be bought in Aldi and supervalu

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Own system, own pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Exchanger123

Power City selling one for €44.95 at the moment. It's the older model but no difference in the coffee

So have my machine a week now, and im absolutely loving it, as is the wife... really impressed with the coffee out of it, had an early Nespresso machine years ago and found the coffee very bitter despite what colour we tried, eventually we gave it away. I also used to find the temperature was always luke warm despite pre-heating the cup. No such issues with the Lavazza.

Frother is excellent, i was using full fat milk initially as thats all we had but since switching to slimline its vastly improved as full fat milk was slightly muting the taste of the coffee.

Very happy with the purchase so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I missed out on this specific item but I picked up the Lavazza A Modo Mio Magi. A great bargain at €65 with the discount code, especially considering the free glassware.

Thanks OP.

Advertisement