Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tom and jerry

• 19-06-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

was,nt tom and jerry the funniest ever?caught it on a kids channel the other dayand it has,nt losy any of its magic.still wetting myself:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

yea tom and jerry are cool, they used to show them in cinemas before the main feature, those were the days

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Got my kids the dvd recently and they love it, so do I:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep, still love it and watch it regularly on Cartoon Network. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Best cartoon ever! Back when cartoons were proper cartoons, not like the computer/Anime shíte of nowadays.

I heard though that the early episodes are banned in Sweden due to the excessive violence and apparent racism (the stereotypical black woman that used to beat Tom with a broom usually).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Best cartoon ever! Back when cartoons were proper cartoons, not like the computer/Anime shíte of nowadays..

Well said.. Like the old Disney movies, they are so full of character not like the new ones that have so much detail and colour..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Love the old Disney movies, was never a fan of T&J, too violent(!) I always felt sorry for Tom.

Love Bugs Bunny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Always watch them if I come across them.

"Thooomas!"

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Love the old Disney movies, was never a fan of T&J, too violent(!) I always felt sorry for Tom.

Love Bugs Bunny though.

But Elmer Fudd was always trying to Kill the wabbit? Atleast Jerry wasnt trying to slaughter Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

paddybar wrote: »
    still wetting myself:D
    Might want to get that seen to ;)

Tom and Jerry is indeed classic. Do they still have that Tom and Jerry Kids thing? That was utterly pointless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Oh wow grrrreat, I know have the theme song tuck in my head.:( It was crap, but I seem to remember a movie that I thought was great. I don't know if it was normal T+J or T+J Kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement