Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flor Griffin closing down Mallow

• 23-05-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just heard Flor Griffin are closing its shop in Mallow and they are to have a closing down sale which starts Wednesday at 7.30am. I won't be able to make it BUGGER!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'll defo look at that, thanks for the heads up - I was in there Saturday but must have missed the signs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭psychozeb

went in yesterday to suss out if there was anything of interest and not a whole pile caught the eye.they'll probably only reduce stuff to normal sale prices anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭iisollie

if its the usual Flor Griffin sale forget about it -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Flor Griffen: Harvey Norman's equally annoying Irish twin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭jacool

Flor Griffen: Harvey Norman's equally annoying Irish twin
    - but quieter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

any thing any good in there ? only seen this now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

What happened to the Flor Grifin brand? It used to be a household name, advertising constantly on 96fm... did they leave parnell place? that was great for parking and collecting stuff

Advertisement