Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UCAS Applicants for entry in 2011

• 08-10-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Who is joining me to (hopefully) venture across the sea on a knowledge quest? :)

ihavequestions- A hopefull physiotherapy student 2011 !

Choices:
    York St John
    Brunel
    Hertfordshire
    UWE
    and one more I haven't decided !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

I am applying for O.T in
    -Uni of Ulster
    -Brunel
    -London South Bank
    -Liverpool
    -Derby

I will be 27- probably older than you.
    I have been teaching for a while and had an epiphany.

Just got my application in two weeks ago.
    The very best of luck to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Me!

Hoping to study midwifery in Wales. Haven't finished the application yet. The personal statement is killing me! And trying to narrow down 49 colleges to 5 isn't easy either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

Hey,
    Wondering if you could answer a question for me please. On the UCAS website under entry requirments it says for example 5 B's. But is that 5B1's or can you include B2's. And is an A a A1 or does it include A2's??

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

hey there.
    unless it gives you exact leaving cert points dont worry about it.
    if you are worried email the department to find out for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Hi! Im a UL student thinking of transferring to the UK to do childrens nursing, havent began my application and dont have much information :confused: anyone else dropping out of college here? And when does the English academic year begin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

I've applied for Actuarial Finance. I'm waiting for 2 more to get back to me but as of yet I've gotten an offer and 2 rejections.

Heriot-Watt Conditional Offer
    City University (London) Rejection
    London School of Economics Rejection
    Heriot-Watt Waiting for an offer/rejection (different course than above)
    Queens University (Belfast) Waiting for an offer/rejection

Advertisement