Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭BigAl81

mad m wrote: »
    Any codes for rathmines?

MARCHPEP just got me 40% off in Rathmines ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

BigAl81 wrote: »

Works for Tallaght Dominos also. Does not work for Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

any codes for the cabra store please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Finally got a working one for Sligo Dominoes.. buy 1 , get one free!

ITSSUDOM

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rafamar

40% with MARCHPEP in Dodsboro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

€10 off a €30 or higher spend

Code: 10EURO30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

MARCHPEP just worked in Mullingar thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Is the dominos.ie website down for anybody else?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

wilser wrote: »
    Is the dominos.ie website down for anybody else?

Fine for me.

Try: https://beta.dominos.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

not working on firefox for me,
    working on IE :)

btw MARCHPEP is working in naas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

cena wrote: »
    Any for athlone

Marchpep works in Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Marchpep works in Athlone

What offer is that for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

cena wrote: »
    What offer is that for?

40% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Marchpep works in Lucan too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MAR10OFF

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭stenan

So I found something out there on dominos website. Was order there a pizza, a dip and 7 chicken wings and used the discount code (MARCHPEP 40% off). It cam to 13.79

Item Price 1 x Medium (8 slices) The Carolina (Classic Crust) €16.00 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x Dips : Garlic & Herb €0.50 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x 7 Spicy BBQ Wings €6.49 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x 40% Off -€9.20 col-r-basket-remove.gif TOTAL €13.79

So I felt greedy and decided to go with 14 chicken wings but the discount did not work on the 14 pack! So I selected the two of the 7 chicken wings packs instead and it came to 13.71?? Cheaper with more chicken wings!!! Got my lunch and dinner sorted for tomorrow:D

Item Price 1 x Medium (8 slices) The Carolina (Classic Crust) €16.00
    1 x Dips : Garlic & Herb €0.50
    1 x 7 Spicy BBQ Wings €6.49
    1 x 40% Off -€11.79
    Double Up Discount -€3.98
    TOTAL €13.71

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Davy wrote: »
    MAR10OFF

Fantastic, works in Raheny, much obliged.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

stenan wrote: »
    So I found something out there on dominos website. Was order there a pizza, a dip and 7 chicken wings and used the discount code (MARCHPEP 40% off). It cam to 13.79
    with more chicken wings!!! Got my lunch and dinner sorted for tomorrow:D

1 x 40% Off -€11.79
    TOTAL €13.71

I ordered the same, thanks. But It wouldn't work initially.

It only worked when i made the "double up" at the checkout, and came to €13.40. :)

How do you store the Pizza and wings? I have half pizza and box and bit of wings left. Fridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

21 wings and garlic pizza bread for €12.79 from doing the above with the selection of 7 chicken wings, unbelievable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Item Price 1 x Medium (8 slices) The Carolina (Classic Crust) €16.00 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x Dips : Garlic & Herb €0.50 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x 7 Spicy BBQ Wings €6.49 col-r-basket-remove.gif 1 x 40% Off -€9.20 col-r-basket-remove.gif TOTAL €13.79

So I felt greedy and decided to go with 14 chicken wings but the discount did not work on the 14 pack! So I selected the two of the 7 chicken wings packs instead and it came to 13.71?? Cheaper with more chicken wings!!! Got my lunch and dinner sorted for tomorrow:D

1 x 40% Off -€11.79
    TOTAL €13.71

Oh I meant to post something similar a while back, .. I can't remember what I did but if you use the 40% off code there's a way to get chicken strippers very cheap too, .. I think basically both the double up & 40% off codes work on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

It says the voucher is not valid at this store,Am I doning something wrong ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Fantastic stuff...just ordered a heap of food for 15 Euros!!!

Love boards for this type of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

damagegt wrote: »
    It says the voucher is not valid at this store,Am I doning something wrong ?

Probably not.

Not all branches accept the same, or any, codes. Can't be used with meal deals either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Now I'm not the sort to try out the MARCHPEP code in April and see if it still is giving off 40% discounts and I'm CERTAINLY not the sort to blap on the internet that it's still working...

NOPE THAT WOULDN'T BE ME AT ALL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Anyone have the April code? That March one is no longer working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah any codes for the Drumcondra store?

The one that was 10 euro off 25e and above is gone and it was the only one that was working for my store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

1 x 40% Off -€11.79
    TOTAL €13.71

Ha! Nice! Just made the exact same order.

It's weird, I was putting in an order with sides and putting in the code, but it was only giving the 40% off the pizza but not the sides, it seems you need to try different combinations to get the discount to work on everything. I had pizza + 14 wings and discount was only around 6 euro, but then when I did 7 and doubled up, the whole discount was coming off.

Definitely make sure the full 40% is coming off everything and if it isn't, fiddle with how you enter your order I reckon (obviously dont enter the code until selected everything etc.)

If other people make epic orders and are dirt cheap, please feel free to share! You couldn't get half this food in Tesco for the same price, let alone cooked and delivered to your door! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

BigAl81 wrote: »
    still working Walkinstown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Worked for me last night anyway. Saved €18.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭finno

Anyone got a code for finglas? Spring10 doesn't work anymore

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Advertisement