Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wide fitting road shoes

• 04-07-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

can anyone help, i am looking for wide fitting ladies road cycling shoes. have searched the net and can ony seen to find mens shoes that are wide fitting.
    i really wany women specific shoes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Certain brands tend to be wider fitting even if they don't have a specific "wide" shoe. Specialized for example- certainly with the mens shoes anyway. If you have peculiar fitting requirements you are probably best off trying them on in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

i wear Northwave myself,and i find them great with plenty of room ,Northwave have a womens shoe called velvet sbs id say these have lots of room also,if the mens ones are anything to go by anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

+1 for Northwave. Loads of room in their mens shoes anyway

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Another thumbs up for Northwave, I tried on spiuk ones before I purchased the NW and found them really narrow in my proper size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Also a +1 for northwave as I have a pair. But have heard Specialized are also a wide fit so might be worth a look. Cycleways stock both brands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement