Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eircom email on my ipad3

• 13-09-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm looking for some advice on how to manage my email with my new iPad.

I have an@eircom.net email address (Vodafone Internet connection) which I have successfully set up on the iPad. It is the same email address I've had for years and used on my laptop before, and I would prefer not to have to change it.

The thing is that my eircom web mail account fills up and then I find that I have to go into the webmail site and fill up the trash folders with all messages and delete them so that the eircom server will continue to download messages for me. It has always been like that but I didn't mind deleting them on the web mail server as I had them on the laptop. Now I've discovered (i think) that once they are deleted from the eircom server the iPad no longer shows them. Its not storing them on the device (and I have the 64gb one!). My husband has an @eircom.net email and never seems to have the server full problem. How can I get around this? Do I have to change email or does eircomwebmail always have this problem?

thanks in advance

Advertisement