Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaillerra server?

• 10-03-2003 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Can IGN host a teenie weenie Kaillerra server?

http://www.kaillera.com/

Its teeenie :D

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ Adele Aggressive Iron

SECOND POST!!!!!!*

I think anyway,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

no server atm so no hosting.

Not sure about kaillerra to be honest, most mame related things are on the greyside of the law.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Hosting a Kaillera server would be fine...
    It's the people who use it that you need to be wary of :v:.

There's a grand amount of perfectly legal Mame (and other emulators that use Kaillera) ROMs out there that people can play via a Kaillera server, not to mention the ones that can be played by people who do infact own the games being played.

Host a server.
    Gwan, Ya will ya will ya will.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

And I've just noticed how incredibly old this topic is... Good god I'm silly.
    Well, in the meantime there has been a request made for a Kaillera Forum (by myself, no less) as it seems to be extremely big, these days.

Anyways, sorry for dragging this back up. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,979 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I agree, dragging up old threads and demanding things is great fun, can we get a Kailerra server?

• Advertisement
Advertisement