Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Ever wondered what do rocket scientists say when one of them doesn't understand something at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

Ever wondered what do rocket scientists say when one of them doesn't understand something at work?

It’s not brain surgery?

I always wonder what the guy who invented the drawing board would’ve gone back to if he got it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Billy Holiday.

And if his son was in Gibraltar you could call him

Kid Rock :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Reminds me of the Harry Enfield sketch..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I said to the wife, "If you could do one thing to my body, what would it be?"

She said, " Have me Identify it."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

el_gaucho wrote: »
    It’s not brain surgery?

I always wonder what the guy who invented the drawing board would’ve gone back to if he got it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Why don’t owls go dating when it’s raining?

It’s too wet to woo! :)

(Courtesy of Marty on LyricFM)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ForestFire

el_gaucho wrote: »
    It’s not brain surgery?

Back to Basics?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Brilliant. Genuinely hadn't seen that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Why don’t owls go dating when it’s raining?

It’s too wet to woo! :)

(Courtesy of Marty on LyricFM)

Here's me thinking the wetter you are, the easier it would be to woo

• Advertisement

Autopsy club party tonight! Open Mike night!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I'm sure there are lots of people dying to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The first rule of autopsy club is none of them can talk about autopsy club.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Victor wrote: »
    The first rule of autopsy club is none of them can talk about autopsy club.
    Don't dissect the joke.

Upon seeing my new tattoo, my angered spouse retaliated by getting a breast reduction; it was tit for tat.

Played scrabble with the wife yesterday, it's the only way i can get a word in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Not a one liner joke per say but, didn't know where else to put it...Read the entire thread

https://twitter.com/MangoDassle/status/1330621397039783936

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I asked a few people to explain LBGTQ, but no one could give me a straight answer.

Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I only ever managed to reverse park successfully once, which was on my driving test, and I haven’t looked back since.

• Advertisement

Decked the halls today, other halls better watch out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

MOR316 wrote: »
    Not a one liner joke per say but, didn't know where else to put it...Read the entire thread

https://twitter.com/MangoDassle/status/1330621397039783936

One of the best nicknames I ever heard was a local Cork gaa team. Two brothers were playing and the older one was nicknamed Chilli. The reason was that the brothers name was Con and their surname was Carnet.... Chilli Con Carney.

Another one was the corner back was nicknamed Shergar. Thought it was to do with speed or pedigree... Nope, simply was when needed he was never to be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

After 14 failed job interviews, I'm beginning to think that my lucky tracksuit isn't so lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ryan Tubridy deserves his €500,000 a year salary.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

The bug-eyed boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Dad, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

Not a one liner joke per say but, didn't know where else to put it.

He hasn't stated publicly, what his opinion is, on Poland.

https://notthebee.com/article/a-guy-named-adolf-hitler-won-an-election-in-nambia-seriously

Not a one liner joke per say but, didn't know where else to put it.

He hasn't stated publicly, what his opinion is, on Poland.

https://notthebee.com/article/a-guy-named-adolf-hitler-won-an-election-in-nambia-seriously

He's back! and this time he's Black!

Do gun manuals have a trouble shooting section?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭Worztron

535311.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

When you tickle a man to death by accident, it is manslaughter.

Advertisement