Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can I buy Root Beer in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hello

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

good luck good sir, i have searched far and wide for that liquid gold :(

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MrMiyagi

Hello,

It must be available somewhere!!:eek:

It must be down to the "current climate" were hearing so much about.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MrMiyagi wrote: »
    Hello

Thank you

Try Asian/Filipino/Chinesse Stores, The Afo-Filipini store in Galway stocks it, so maybe the same in Dublin.

Try Asian/Filipino/Chinesse Stores, The Afo-Filipini store in Galway stocks it, so maybe the same in Dublin.

Hello

Thanks for the input, is it easy to identify in these stores in otherwords are the labels in english?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MrMiyagi wrote: »
    Hello

Thanks for the input, is it easy to identify in these stores in otherwords are the labels in english?

Thank you

Many languages seem not to bother to create a local word for root beer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Fallon and Byrnes just off Georges street stock cans of A&W root beer on a regular basis for 1.55 a can. Tends to sell out quickly (I work nearby so i like to stock up) but its usually back in again in a week.

The newsagents on the bottom level of Dundrum town centre (beside Knights) occassionally have bottles of Jones root beer in stock also.

In previous years spars in donnybrook and the high-class grocers place further up the road used to have it also. But have not been there in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

I'm pretty sure the Philipino supermarket on middle Abbey St have it, I think it's called Alto Foods, just up from The Academy/Spirit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 zach morris

I remember buying a few bottles in Centra, Ranelagh. And this was before it was renovated.

JoeSchmoe wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the Philipino supermarket on middle Abbey St have it, I think it's called Alto Foods, just up from The Academy/Spirit

Just to confirm you can buy it in there. I got it there today.

Advertisement