Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

George H W Bush has died

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

I want to cuddle W....No wait Michelle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

I want to cuddle W....No wait Michelle.

I would do Melania.

On second thoughts the Donald has been there so forget that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,947 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

I like the way we Irish retrospectively look back and change our judgment of past presidents, especially those from the different political parties.

In office, Republican presidents are the devils spawn, however over time the mood changes and we realise they were nowhere as bad as we once thought.
    Meanwhile, in office Democrat presidents are Hollywood, all slick and shiny, we LOVE them, yet over time we realise that they are nowhere near as good as we once thought.
    Fawning Irish media to blame here? I don't know, but its something I noticed.

Another classic case, remember the stick Romney got in 2012 when he was up against Obama? Right wing homophobe, racist, misogynist etc.etc..etc.. blah blah bloodly blah....zzzz.

Well who here does not think he would be a better president than Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,123 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

markodaly wrote: »
    I like the way we Irish retrospectively look back and change our judgment of past presidents, especially those from the different political parties.

In office, Republican presidents are the devils spawn, however over time the mood changes and we realise they were nowhere as bad as we once thought.
    Meanwhile, in office Democrat presidents are Hollywood, all slick and shiny, we LOVE them, yet over time we realise that they are nowhere near as good as we once thought.
    Fawning Irish media to blame here? I don't know, but its something I noticed.

Another classic case, remember the stick Romney got in 2012 when he was up against Obama? Right wing homophobe, racist, misogynist etc.etc..etc.. blah blah bloodly blah....zzzz.

Well who here does not think he would be a better president than Trump?

you set a very low bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

RIP another lizard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    RIP another lizard

conspiracy theories that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 40,123 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    RIP another lizard

he didn't die he just assumed his next form.

Advertisement