Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

zell12 wrote: »
    Did you pop in every four hours during their Trick Treat promotion and get all the goodies?

Haha no I don't think I noticed them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,329 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Haha no I don't think I noticed them
    You missed out on free cistern blocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

I no longer get scratch cards after doing a shop and scanning the tag, my most recent digital receipt is Oct 18th, even though I’ve done 2 weekly shops since then. My discounts do work as expected. Anyone else experiencing similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭MunsterM

jc77 wrote: »
    I no longer get scratch cards after doing a shop and scanning the tag, my most recent digital receipt is Oct 18th, even though I’ve done 2 weekly shops since then. My discounts do work as expected. Anyone else experiencing similar?

Yes, same here - no digital receipts since 18th October, no scratchcards, discounts are working. Emailed customer services about it and and they replied saying they were aware of the problem. Then on Monday I had another message from them saying that the problem had been fixed.
    It's not fixed. I tried to phone them yesterday but the calls kept dropping out so I've emailed them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,173 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’ve had no issues with digital receipts and scratch cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Lads anyone ever have to take a bottle wine back to lidl.
    Went to open a bottle red wine from lidl and the cork is leaking and it smells like vinegar,
    Don’t have the receipt
    Will they replace

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Had a €1 off voucher and when I used it yesterday, it didn't go :D.
    Had to use it a few times (to try and get rid of it ;)) but it never disappeared until this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

GY A1 wrote:
    Lads anyone ever have to take a bottle wine back to lidl. Went to open a bottle red wine from lidl and the cork is leaking and it smells like vinegar, Don’t have the receipt Will they replace

Send a message to customer service I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

GY A1 wrote: »
    Lads anyone ever have to take a bottle wine back to lidl.
    Went to open a bottle red wine from lidl and the cork is leaking and it smells like vinegar,
    Don’t have the receipt
    Will they replace

If you used the app when you bought it the receipt will be there
    They should replace in store

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

There was an extra scratcher on the app for Halloween. I scratched it and now I appear to have 3x €2 off vouchers, all expiring in seven days. Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There was an extra scratcher on the app for Halloween. I scratched it and now I appear to have 3x €2 off vouchers, all expiring in seven days. Anyone else?

Happy days.
    My new one is a free packet of Oaties.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Yeah same here, except got x2 1e used 1 today and 1 still there, won milk chocolate with almonds today as well and duplicated also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

CYHSN wrote: »
    Yeah same here, except got x2 1e used 1 today and 1 still there, won milk chocolate with almonds today as well and duplicated also

Nothing for me redeemed 2 eur today and got almond choc..where do u see 2 more 2€ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭One More Toy

CYHSN wrote: »

Yeah must be an error I've gotten 2 X €1 off

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭tx_tx

Got milk chocolate with almonds on the scratch card today.

Also, I had a €1 off coupon activated, and tried to redeem it buying just one item worth 99 cents. Didn't work. Something I wanted to know for a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Are the offers out from this Thursday?

532210.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

mrcheez wrote: »
    got this yesterday, bit annoying having to re-enter the shop carrying a weighed down bag and re-queue, would be nice if it could let you know in advance what prize will be... tho obviously I get that it's setup this way to entice you back ;)

I won the almond chocolate too and walked back around to pick it up as I knew i wouldnt be back in Lidl before it expired. Luckily they werent busy and there was only one person in the queue with a couple items so I was out again in no time.

Picked up the cod, sour cream and onion crisps and the salami from this weeks offers. The salami is a giant hunk of a yoke, havent a clue what Im going to do with it but came across this site for a few ideas
    https://mantry.com/blogs/manual/17-ways-to-use-salami

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

jc77 wrote: »

Very strange, no issues with mine although took about an hour or two for my digital receipt and scratch thingy to appear on Sat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

tx_tx wrote: »
    Got milk chocolate with almonds on the scratch card today.

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Another Euro off, this is actually making a dent in my already low shopping bill at this stage.

• Are them Apple turnovers nice from Lidl?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Got the almond chocolate as well, what's the idea of the 1,2,3 cent discount

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

I got the almond chocolate as well, picked it up in Mullingar yesterday and it was 2 months out of date. Worth checking before you buy

Are them Apple turnovers nice from Lidl?

Yeah they are lovely. Even nicer with 20 secs in the microwave behind them.

what's the idea of the 1,2,3 cent discount

What's this?

• Baggly wrote: »
    Yeah they are lovely. Even nicer with 20 secs in the microwave behind them.

With ice cream I’ll do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Got the almond chocolate as well, what's the idea of the 1,2,3 cent discount

tx_tx wrote:
    What's this?

It's lidl scratch and win, just curious as to how it works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

It's lidl scratch and win, just curious as to how it works

What do you mean by the 1,2,3 cent discount?

Advertisement