Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How's Your Self-Isolation Going?...

• 22-03-2020 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Being one of the many to start finding alternative ways to entertain oneself.

How is everyone else approaching spending your spare time? - videos and pictures encouraged!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Do you do requests? I saw this earlier..

https://twitter.com/sellybeth/status/1241822059191287811

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

I've been watching this man's video channel, he's a westerner living in China and gives an eye opening account on life in that country. Doesn't hold back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Well, mine hasn't started yet, since I'm too busy setting up other people with laptops so that they can work from home. Maybe next week, by which time I may have a dose.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

I have so much stuff to do around the house, I'll be looking forward to going back to work for a rest!

As for isolation, that's easy out here in the sticks!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Day 1 - first foster panel held via conference call. Much time spent advising people of the mute function so we dont hear shouting children, grumbling partners, happy dogs, other mobiles and what sounded like Thomas the tank engine backing into the conference call.

Day 2 - I wanna go to the office and have my nice monitors, keyboard etc

Day 3 - trip to the shop for potatoes took 1 hour.40 mins in the queue for the tills.

Day 4 - finally got round to brushing my hair.

Day 5 -my OH spends waaaay too much time on the phone.

How many weeks do you think we'll be at this

• Advertisement
Advertisement