Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plane crash

• 21-09-2019 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

Anyone any good at dream interpretation?

Usually I'm pretty good at tracing my own dreams topics back to some level of real world activity or cause.

But I keep having a recurring dream where mostly I'm at home out in the country and I hear the loud whine of a passenger jet getting closer until I see it and it crashes in fields beside the house. It's always a Boeing 737 or the likes...was a Ryanair flight last time.

I'm always the one to call emergency services and I always have some interaction with them when they arrive.....Sometimes I watch them deal with it themselves, other times I get involved in helping too.
    Mostly all the time there's a massive fireball when it crashes...

I've no idea what it means and why it recurs so Often.....any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

368100 wrote: »
    Anyone any good at dream interpretation?

Usually I'm pretty good at tracing my own dreams topics back to some level of real world activity or cause.

But I keep having a recurring dream where mostly I'm at home out in the country and I hear the loud whine of a passenger jet getting closer until I see it and it crashes in fields beside the house. It's always a Boeing 737 or the likes...was a Ryanair flight last time.

I'm always the one to call emergency services and I always have some interaction with them when they arrive.....Sometimes I watch them deal with it themselves, other times I get involved in helping too.
    Mostly all the time there's a massive fireball when it crashes...

I've no idea what it means and why it recurs so Often.....any thoughts?

A very BIG event that you want to be part of.
    You are confident and helpful in this BIG event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Fathom wrote: »
    Any plane crash movies viewed? Lots of crash news lately in States. On news. Any cancelled flights after boarding?

Nope....and no correlation with news stories. Happens regularly

Pilot fight training, ground school, or related. By you or family or friends?

Nope :) none of the above.
    All centres around the plane crashing and dealing with the emergency

Dreams sometimes are impressionable. Real happenings follow into dreamland. Can you think of anything that may have occurred?

Nothing to do with planes crashing.....if I'd to try and analyse it for someone else I might suggest its me supporting others in crisis....but I dont know, do give plenty of support to friends/family but woukdnt call any of them in crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,807 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I have almost the same dream quite constantly. A plane is crashing in my street....I see it from miles off, but its closing in on me and Im running away from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Washiwill

Have you considered the possibility that this is a prophecy?

Advertisement