Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mother Gives 16 Year Old Son A Blowjob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 xL

In before the *ock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thats the face she made alright.

Care to add something constructive to the discussion?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

not even clicking on the link, why post something so disgusting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

That sucks.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Daily mail, delivering the news that matters

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

:eek: disgusting just............DISGUSTING!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Pantsface wrote: »
    not even clicking on the link, why post something so disgusting?
    :eek: disgusting just............DISGUSTING!

Is it the fact he is 16 or the fact she is his mother that disgusts ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

She's actually good looking.... I was expecting a complete munter TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

She does have nice lips though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

His Ma..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Just teaching him the facts of life :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

hondasam wrote: »

Have a guess! Go on!! :pac:

hondasam wrote: »

ahem..definately BOTH....:eek: im just shocked and appalled that this kinda thing does happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Now that's a serious motherfu**a.

Edited to add.

I'm ashamed of myself for joking about this and the double standard that applies. We will laugh or dismiss this because it was an attractive mother who is 32 and her 16 year old son, but if it had been a father and his daughter, I would have been enraged and disgusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Have a guess! Go on!! :pac:

It's not like she lived with him every day, still wrong of course.
    ahem..definately BOTH....:eek: im just shocked and appalled that this kinda thing does happen

You are easily shocked or maybe you lead a sheltered life, it's not the normal mother/son relationship but incest does happen.

haha gross i just looked at her pic she looks like shes desperate to keep herself trim and the tattoo on the face with the heart looks tacky - tacky slutty incestuous mom i mean that son on a serious note,has to live with the fact there is a sex tape of himself and his mom out there for the rest of his life..its kinda sick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Maternal abuse is a lot more common than you think. I can safely add this one a client noted his father said to his mother, "You could at least wait until he is old enough to understand what you are doing to him". He was.

People dismiss it as it is not as common; but it occurs much more than people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Care to add something constructive to the discussion?

I'm blowed if I can think of anything.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Im just not clicking it because its daily mail shít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

This kind of thing is actually really common with family members who have been separated. Remember those twins who were married a few years ago?

Its some psychological deal when you feel an attraction to them, but haven't grown with that family bond and boundaries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I'd bang her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

pics or gtfo

(mods have banned that phrase yet :P )

Now that's a serious motherfu**a.

Edited to add.

I'm ashamed of myself for joking about this and the double standard that applies. We will laugh or dismiss this because it was an attractive mother who is 32 and her 16 year old son, but if it had been a father and his daughter, I would have been enraged and disgusted.

any type of incestous abuse is wrong,i wouldnt laugh or dismiss it cos it was a mom and son,its as gross as hearing it was a daughter father thing its just sickening on every level possible

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

this is a horrible thing to add to general discussion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Super-Rush wrote: »
    ... Care to add something constructive to the discussion?
    You're joking of course. What discussion? It's yet another one of those "here's another sick Daily Garbage headline" with no commentary in the OP.

Lock it, it's all it deserves.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    I'd bang her

take a look at that pic again that pout with the tattoed lips and the heart on the face,she is 32 for christs sake,she looks kinda desperate for a shag on firs appearance,and she proved us right with the mom - son sex tape..

could you imagine having to live with that for the rest of your life,the shame,the embarrassment of everybody knowing its in the daily papers ffs,unbelievable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

This kind of thing is actually really common with family members who have been separated. Remember those twins who were married a few years ago?

Its some psychological deal when you feel an attraction to them, but haven't grown with that family bond and boundaries.

Genetic sexual attraction is a phenomenon where close biological family members, such as siblings or cousins, become attracted to each other when they meet as adults.

If family members do not know each other during the critical years of development, they risk finding each other attractive.

Little research has been carried out into the phenomenon but some psychologists claim it exists due to shared personality traits, which are desirable in a partner.

GSA is rare between people brought up together, due to reverse sexual printing, where people become desensitized to finding family members attractive to prevent inbreeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163376/Mistie-Atkinson-Mom-sex-tape-son-16-claims-just-case-genetic-attraction.html#ixzz1yevUESHy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Did she swallow or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

Advertisement