Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I would love 3 if anyone has them spare

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I'll take them please!

Edit: flying this evening so they'd really be appreciated! Can't see the offer in my Vodafone app
    Daniel112 wrote: »
    I'm not seeing it in the offers section of the Vodafone app. Do you have to be registered as being in Dublin with your Vodafone account?
    Absoluvely wrote: »
    Is this only available through bill pay? I'm on Vodafone X, can't see the offer in the app.

If someone could send me 4 codes that'd be great ♥

Only available for Bill Pay customers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'd love just one if anyone had one spare!!

Many thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 joejoew

Would really appreciate 2 if anyone has some spare. Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Ive a few there if anyone wants to pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Mundo7976 wrote: »

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭jhansynk10

I'd love two if anyone has any to spare. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I would appreciate 2 as well, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Looking for 4 if anyone has any spare please.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Happily swap my free Eddie Rockets burger from my 3Plus app for 2 codes please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

Looking for tkts to toy story today for Coolock : Charlestown if anyone wants to swap for fast track codes ... cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

Just so this isn't another thread of code requests you can use this url to generate your own code, I don't think there is any validation done to check if your a valid vodafone customer. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Mundo7976 wrote: »

All gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

Could I get two please if anyone has any. Flying out next weekend!

EDIT: I will swap someone two tickets to Toy Story tomorrow in the Odeon in Limerick! :)

Pm sent

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

tonkpills wrote: »
    Just so this isn't another thread of code requests you can use this url to generate your own code, I don't think there is any validation done to check if your a valid vodafone customer. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Worked a treat, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

tonkpills wrote: »

Top man, even used my Three number to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Anyone having any hassle using this? When I enter code it accepts fine and amount changes from €7.99 to €0.00. But because it’s 0 payment method disappears and I can’t proceed to next screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Anyone having any hassle using this? When I enter code it accepts fine and amount changes from €7.99 to €0.00. But because it’s 0 payment method disappears and I can’t proceed to next screen?

Payment method is supposed to disappear. Should be a button at the bottom of the screen to submit the order. Just refresh if it's not showing.

Still not showing for me

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Can you add multiple vouchers or only one? Trying to book in for the girlfriend and myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Can you add multiple vouchers or only one? Trying to book in for the girlfriend and myself

No, you need to do one booking per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Well they got a bit of sense this year and have restricted it to 10 trips per customer.

Be just my luck get stuck behind the family of 4 with no experience of what fast track means and takes just as long to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Do these expire? I am travelling in August and would ideally download this now to use then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Hogzy wrote: »
    Do these expire? I am travelling in August and would ideally download this now to use then.

You pick your date and time of travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jimmy86

davywalsh7 wrote: »

Dublin Airport website isn't very mobile friendly, I've had trouble with it in the past. I tried on my phone and had same problem, worked fine on the laptop however.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

The condition on these is that your travel needs to be before September 30th. I booked in 10, but unfortunatley I am not travelling until November, and it wont accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

mfceiling wrote: »
    Lads I would be forever grateful for 5 of these. I know it's a big ask but a great Boardsie PM'd me 5 last year and it was a godsend with the kids in tow. Thanks in advance!!
    You can have the godsend for €30 If you pay for it. And the way T1 security is in the summer its worth it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Only available for Bill Pay customers

Available for anyone, using www.vodafonefasttrack.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

antodeco wrote: »

The condition on these is that your travel needs to be before August 31st. I booked in 10, but unfortunatley I am not travelling until November, and it wont accept them.
    Just booked for September fine. They need to be used by 30th September it says on my email I got with the codes

• Advertisement

jimmy86 wrote: »
    Dublin Airport website isn't very mobile friendly, I've had trouble with it in the past. I tried on my phone and had same problem, worked fine on the laptop however.

Cheers, I’ll try it on the laptop later

Advertisement