Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iPad Pro 11”

• 24-02-2020 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello all. I am planning on purchasing the iPad Pro 11” from either Curry’s PC World or Harvey Norman for retail price of €869.00. Would anyone have a discount code for either store that I could possibly use? Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭alanbk

CoconutSky wrote: »
    Hello all. I am planning on purchasing the iPad Pro 11” from either Curry’s PC World or Harvey Norman for retail price of €869.00. Would anyone have a discount code for either store that I could possibly use? Thanks a million in advance.

I’d buy one from adverts. Here’s a brand new one from Apple.

https://www.adverts.ie/19359947

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

If you can wait, there should be a Harvey Norman sale again soon and they quite often include 10% off Apple.

Another option is are you or anyone you know passing through Dublin airport as you could could get from Dixons tax free.

Re Adverts, be wary is all I'll say.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭CoconutSky

I can wait another two weeks - hopefully Harvey Norman will have their next sale by then? I wouldn’t be brave enough to purchase from adverts

Yeah I wouldn’t touch Adverts. HN are due a sale and there should be a new version soon too if you can wait for a further discount.

Yeah I wouldn’t touch Adverts. HN are due a sale and there should be a new version soon too if you can wait for a further discount.

Just thinking, there will be one St Patrick's day weekend if not before, the 'staff's nights (anyone can register) could come before then too.

IIRC they had 10% off last time on Apple kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Helium

https://www.apple.com/ie/shop/refurbished/ipad/ipad-pro-11

Never had a problem with refurbished, if anything they're checked out more than usual before resale

What is staff night?

What is staff night?

It's an evening where they do discounts and staff, friends and family can attend. It will appear in the bargains alert forum (a link to register) when they next announce on, normally a Wednesday night.

Forgot about the Apple refurbed linked above- good shout.

If I could get a 12”9 Pro refurbished I’d pick that over the iPad Pro 11”. They are out of stock though of the one I really want :(

As predictable as night follows day, HN have a sale on this weekend.....for the leap year.

https://www.harveynorman.ie/computing/apple/ipad/

• Advertisement

Theres some on Amazon too - dispatched by them with free Prime delivery so you get a 30 day returns policy and presumably thr standard manufacturers warranty.

Advertisement